Most distracting audience member

I thought the most distracting was the extraterrestrial creature posing as a woman behind Jeremy when he was introducing the Bentley Brooklands film.

This'll refresh your memory :
939256Capture.jpg

She looked like a lady of the night if you ask me.
And you kind of knew that she had offered her services to someone just to be put in the front row during filming (because of her posing and all that).

However, I do agree with Posmo: Suspenders girl was the best of them all ;)

She looked like a lady of the night if you ask me.
And you kind of knew that she had offered her services to someone just to be put in the front row during filming (because of her posing and all that).

However, I do agree with Posmo: Suspenders girl was the best of them all ;)

By the way I didn't mean distracting in its positive connotation. :p

I wonder if the CHM show will have a studio audience. I hope so.

Huh?

Was watching Season 13 the other day and I got completely smitten seeing the girl behind Richard Hammond during the news segment of Season 13 episode 2.
Quite possibly the most beautiful woman in the world right there... Does anyone out there know who she is? And if she is single?? Lol

Yes the one who joined this forum as Blue Shirt Girl once she heard we were all "appreciating" her.

I registered just to contribute to this thread. I always notice the audience. They made it nearly impossible not to, even if I hadn't already liked seeing a pretty Brit girl.

Ah yes, Blue Shirt Girl.<sigh>

Suspenders Girl didn't really send me.

I was too laxy to read past about page 8, so forgive me if this one's already been mentioned, but what about S17E01? She started out during the neeeews out of shot behind the couch, and they kept going back to the wide shot even when it was a bad shot for The Three, lol:
Distraction1_zps0opepirh.jpg
[/IMG]
When Alice Cooper came out, they'd moved her. And I saw them edge the camera out to the right a bit more to get more of her in, LOL. If you had any doubts about whether they placed women, well... And she checked the monitors more than once to see if she was on:
Distraction2_zpsgavx7pcg.jpg
[/IMG]

Hot pink is... hot.

Hot pink is... hot.

Episode: 13x05
Place in episode: 1:01:44

Hot pink.... :hump:

13x05-10144.png

Last edited:
C0C0B240-79AC-4685-AF09-3B2803F44777.jpeg
1A9DA5C0-9DC9-4BB3-81FA-BB348F587035.jpeg

• Love