Most distracting audience member

The cougars with the plastic boobs and face from 11x2 or 3. I recall they even made it to an outtake because Jeremy was even distracted by them.

Last edited:
You guys remember girl and vibrating seat? That was hilarious.

ps. Since this is my first post, Hi everybody :)

Last edited:
I found the girl behind Jeremy in Season 12 Episode 7 (News segment) pretty annoying... Like when she started cheering when the Morris Marina got destroyed. She kept looking all over the studio too which I found pretty annoying... >_<

Attachments

• me screencapped.jpg
    me screencapped.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,575
The girl with the checked shirt-dress on and the tan coloured belt with long mousey hair...
I don't know what episode that's from but she was big, not fat but like big.. so she held my attention all the way through. Anyone know what i'm on about?

Likewise can't remember the episode but there's an auburn haired MILF in a metallic green camisole type top who always gets my attention during the repeats on Dave, so much so that I forget what the rest of the episode was about. ;)

For me it's either the girl with huge boobs that tried the vibrating seat, or the girl with the black-and-white G-string when they did some Top Gear Rewards.
Oh, and you never got to see the panties, so don't bother looking.

I remember a very well-endowed brunette in a low-cut top behind Hammond during the news segment of... er... aw crap. somewhere during series 10 or 11. Probably 11.

And some smiling girl in a red top and glasses behind Clarkson when he was interviewing Michael Parkinson. I couldn't figure out why she was smiling. Probably because she was looking at the back of Clarkson's head. Yeah, I bet that's it.

^ Ha, I like that townie guy to the right... suspenders girl is cute but looks like a ditz.

I used to have a huge thing for Sarah Silverman.:hump: Anyway......there was a young lady who looked just like her in the audience of one episode. I always get distracted when watching it.

It was at the end of a short segment looking at the Lamborghini Estoque concept car. Jeremy joins the other two and introduces the next segment - she's behind him but quite difficult to spot at first.

***Waits hopefully that someone more technically minded will produce a pic***

Hang on a minute people - isn't this just turning into another Hottie Spotting thread, like the one for which I got so much flak a while back? Not that I'm bitter or anything........

Hang on a minute people - isn't this just turning into another Hottie Spotting thread, like the one for which I got so much flak a while back? Not that I'm bitter or anything........

I'm not sure why anyone would criticise you for that?

Firstly, all audience members are 18 and over.

Secondly, all audience members want to get their face on TV.

Thirdly, if someone random on t'internet says you're cute - where's the harm in that? I'd be flattered.

Fourthly, us guys on FG have to put up with all the "Not a Dudes" telling us how dreamy Hammy, Jezza & Jimbo are.

Last edited: