Most distracting audience member

BTW, is BOBFOC in common use in North America?

Need to get the arm forces to help out TG again there should be something to look at then.:mrgreen:

670x377Image.jpg

Thank you Mr Wilman! :mrgreen:

I doubt if you would have as one of the references refers to a UK show that airs monthly to enlist public help in catching serious and violent criminals.

BOBFOC = Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.

I doubt if you would have as one of the references refers to a UK show that airs monthly to enlist public help in catching serious and violent criminals.

BOBFOC = Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.

Ah, that makes sense then. Closest we have is America's Most Wanted which would make for a rather bulky acronym.

BOBFOAMW It doesn't flow off the keyboard.

Ah, that makes sense then. Closest we have is America's Most Wanted which would make for a rather bulky acronym.

BOBFOAMW It doesn't flow off the keyboard.
:lol:
Thanks MFW my interweb crashed before i could post the meaning!

:lol:
Thanks MFW my interweb crashed before i could post the meaning!

The +rep button is down and to your left....... ;)

We have Budaface, as in everything but her face is good.

First I've heard Budaface...I always heard "Butterface." "Everything about her is hot..butter (but her) face."

Last edited:
I hear it from people living in the Boston area so you must understand how confusing hearing letters being dropped.

So Butterface (US) = BOBFOC (UK).

Britain and America = two countries separated by a common language. It was always thus. Vive la difference! (Which reminds me - I've never noticed a single forum member from France. Funny that.)

So Butterface (US) = BOBFOC (UK).

Britain and America = two countries separated by a common language. It was always thus. Vive la difference! (Which reminds me - I've never noticed a single forum member from France. Funny that.)

Well, I've never heard "butterface" but I'm also not-a-dude.

(Which reminds me - I've never noticed a single forum member from France. Funny that.)

Because they're all too busy being peasants and communists and making (rubbish) cars.