Most distracting audience member

mainImage.jpg

nice

He was for most of Series 11!

.....oh, snap!

Reactions: MWF
That bloke JezzaBelle fancies looks like a cross between Paul McCartney and Andy Wilman.

I thought he looked like Wilman as well, except a lot less stressed!!!

I've just realised Jezzabelle is like the Alfa Brera.

If you're not with me rewatch 6x06!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alasondroalegre/2009/07/16/snapshot20090716173945.jpg

That guy back there looks exactly like a professor I had at university, right down to the specs and the turtle-neck sweater. Seriously, I think it's him! He was French and his name was Bonolas. Incidentally, Steve Ladyman looks and speaks just like another professor I had (who passed away a few years ago, sadly). He was British and his name was Trewinnard.

Hmm, Jeremy said he only had to picture the Brera in black and he would be 'nursing a semi'.

Let's see if the same can be said for Jezzabelle:

:think:

:blink:

:blush:

I think the actual quote was "imagine it(her) in black, with tan leather (belt/shoes) and I'm........" etc etc. But well remembered and enjoy your rep!

For once i wasn't looking at the audience in the SIARPC segment in this weeks Top Gear (13x05) since Sienna Miller was great eye candy and hogged all the attention.

Yup, I appreciate hotness, regardless of gender, and I'd say Sienna made up for a pretty big lack of audience hotness tonight...

Especially the very big lack of hotness just right of her.

Especially the very big lack of hotness just right of her.

Actually I was wondering if we'd see the girl you are referring to in NSFW in the "Redhead Appreciation" thread. If I had a clue on how to do screencaps I'd do it myself for a giggle.

I think the actual quote was "imagine it(her) in black, with tan leather (belt/shoes) and I'm........" etc etc. But well remembered and enjoy your rep!

You speak truth. ;)

If I had a clue on how to do screencaps I'd do it myself for a giggle.

I should warn you...once you learn, it could become addictive. ;)

Actually I was wondering if we'd see the girl you are referring to in NSFW in the "Redhead Appreciation" thread. If I had a clue on how to do screencaps I'd do it myself for a giggle.

Just pause the Iplayer on the bit you want press print screen then paste on to paint.
Then chop the bit you don't need then save and load on to photobucket.:mrgreen:

Has Sarah Alexander ever done the show ? For time when we are not watching TopGear at work we have been watching Coupling, half the staff are in love with her.