Most distracting audience member

^Who? Usain Bolt? or the guy with the clap?

Derr, Clapboy of course! ;)
Actually must come up with a better name, he's too sweet-looking to be associated with an STD!

How about Mr Happy, cos at least part of him is blue ;)

Derr, Clapboy of course! ;)
Actually must come up with a better name, he's too sweet-looking to be associated with an STD!

How about Mr Happy, cos at least part of him is blue ;)

And part of him may be called Mr Happy!!! ;)

Erm, yes his smile!
Better be careful, I'm apparently getting annoying, altho i'm not sure if i was neg-repped for reposting him - not that i did in the 1st place- or (more likely) cos i dared have a dig at "Maddie".....

i'm really going to have to learn not to have a drink while reading MWF posts, nearly sprayed my keyboard then.

^Who? Usain Bolt? or the guy with the clap?

I was gonna say. The Chap with the Clap. (I add another "yum" and sneak out quietly...)

Despite the newer, broader popularity, Top Gear's prime demographic is still young men 18-35.

It's a 50/50 male/female split you know - and has been for years. It's one of the rarest things in TV to get a show that is split in that way.

It's a 50/50 male/female split you know - and has been for years. It's one of the rarest things in TV to get a show that is split in that way.

Just shows it's a quality programme! :)

One of my faves. She reminded me of Nicole Eggert. (Baywatch, Charles in Charge)

ah yes, Nicole... probably the only decent girl on that show who hadn't been tampered by with plastic and other 'enhancements'

I found that American girl particularly distracting because of her boobies. The girl when Clarkson said "Are you sure you're american? You can't be! You're no where near fat enough!"

And I also found Madison Welch in the most recent episode (13x06) the most distracting. I found it hard not to stare at the pots that the "Divine Potter" Potted. xD

I have to say, notice a over focus on the Blondes! What's up guy no Love for the Ginger Girls....
mmmmm RedHeads!

Reactions: MWF