Most distracting audience member

I was wondering if someone made a thread about the audience. Theres always someone who catches my attention and i find it slightly annoying, unless she is a real looker.
Has anyone been to the studio and seen them arrange the audience or is it just coincidence?

I shall try to resist your charms and pass this sure-to-be-successful one liner on to my unsuspecting friend!!!

I'll brace her first though :p

What, with earplugs? :D

You guys are just jealous of my unique British charms.. :sleep:

Thank you BSG.. ;)

I wonder what one-liners other countries use to grab that special someone.....

Many countries use "come with us, you're under arrest" if that someone is special enough. People from other countries probably have other lines :p.

Many countries use "come with us, you're under arrest" if that someone is special enough. People from other countries probably have other lines :p.

You must spread more police frisks before yadda yadda yadda...

No... and it only works well when you're blond, blue eyed, tall and got an athletic build.

So for Stefan Edberg then :p
Or did you mean you?

No... and it only works well when you're blond, blue eyed, tall and got an athletic build.

so if your the opposite of that, then that person has got to be the unluckiest b*****d on the planet then? well, guess that explains why Jason Dawe left Top Gear in series 1 then.

So for Stefan Edberg then :p
Or did you mean you?

so if your the opposite of that, then that person has got to be the unluckiest b*****d on the planet then? well, guess that explains why Jason Dawe left Top Gear in series 1 then.

No not me I'm afraid... nor am I the complete opposite of it ... it's just the stereotypical "swedish" man or woman...

"Hi, I'm from Canada" does work pretty well too.

I thought it was "Hi, I'm from Canada, eh" ... hmmm it could need an aboot as well...

Last edited:
No not me I'm afraid... nor am I the complete opposite of it ... it's just the stereotypical "swedish" man or woman...

Well, we admire you for your brain and sense of humour, anyway who wants a stereotype! ;)

I thought it was "Hi, I'm from Canada, eh" ... hmmm it could need an aboot as well...

Well, I've tried "G'day from WA" without success...

From 14x05, but no spoilers on the content.

S14E05_01.png

(To the left of JC): Black suits her.

S14E05_02.png

(In the white turtleneck): I think she has a very attractive smile.

*coughs* Boiled horse! *coughs*

Yikes ... even the calibre of totty in Series 14 has gone downhill ... :shock: