Most distracting audience member

Blue Coat Girl (not to be confused with our lovely Blue Shirt Girl! ;)) behind James was more distracting to me.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2009-12-20-22h12m19s173.png
    vlcsnap-2009-12-20-22h12m19s173.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 74
S14E05_02.png

(In the white turtleneck): I think she has a very attractive smile.

There was something appealing about her. That shot doesn't catch her well, but she has a natural prettiness ???

White turtleneck was so cute. Her smile and glances and demeanor were just terrific, and she was tall and thin two things that cant help but add to your attractiveness. Either the guys at this taping were short, or she was a solid 6'3'' or for our metric friends 190 cm. Plus next to Clarkson a buffalo would look decent.

White turtleneck was so cute. Her smile and glances and demeanor were just terrific
*sign*

She is one of these girls that isn't an obvious stunner (which is a good thing), but is so damn cute that I want to wake up next to her and just look at her for hours. :wub:

Last edited:
Yikes ... even the calibre of totty in Series 14 has gone downhill ... :shock:

:D

I'd have to add that I'm way out of Turtleneck's league. :p (tongue firmly in cheek ;) )
Absolute no go as far as I'm concerned. Still she seems friendly, I give you that.

Last edited:
Im suprised no one has mentioned this beauty.The blond with the amazing smile, eyes, and hair. Just stunning. I really had to watch Jensen's interview twice because I couldn't stop watching her. She is just amazing looking.

here she is during the Jensen's interview
blonde-from-episode-14x5-1853.png

Just such a wonder looking laugh
blonde-from-episode-14x5-1854.png

And during the Stig introduction at the beginning.
blonde-from-episode-14x5-1852.png

Honestly, I think the best thing that draws me in about a woman is the way she looks when she laughs. I could just live in those moments forever. Her look when she laughs is one of those.

Last edited:
I think the best thing that draws me in about a woman is the way she looks when she laughs. I could just live in those moments forever. Her look when she laughs is one of those.

so true and couldn't agree more.

Honestly, I think the best thing that draws me in about a woman is the way she looks when she laughs. I could just live in those moments forever. Her look when she laughs is one of those.

I think we may be taking things a little too far.

This thread is heading down that ol' road of creepiness again.. :lol:

Is it just me or were there a lot of people rugged up in this ep compared to other eps?

Yup, because it's frickin freezing over here at the moment, the bits that aren't covered in snow are covered in black ice!

Yup, because it's frickin freezing over here at the moment, the bits that aren't covered in snow are covered in black ice!

true, the south east got hammered by snow at the end of last week and was our turn in the south west this morning. the transport network of the southern uk is pratically in chaos at the moment.
As advanced the Top Gear studio is, i don't think a massive great big warehouse is the best place to be as the temperature plumets.

I think you guys all sound so sweet!!!

Talk about romantic at heart......."waking up next to a beautiful smile".....sounds perfect....who you all trying to impress, he he?!!! :heart:

I'd have said "desperate" for some, but "romantic" it is since you're the woman here. :D

I think you guys all sound so sweet!!!

Talk about romantic at heart......."waking up next to a beautiful smile".....sounds perfect....who you all trying to impress, he he?!!! :heart:

I think there's a time and a place for romance. Not necessarily here. :p