Most distracting audience member

I really couldn't give a fuck, I'm a heterosexual.
... I?d love to now post two pictures of a hot woman, one time dressed to kill and one time dressed like your grandma ...

But I can?t be assed to spend the time nessescary googling "supermodel dressed like grandma", so just imagine that and then tell me again that you don?t give a fuck ...

OMG. Did anyone see the blonde who was standing behind Jeff Goldblum. Sweet mercy.

Im not gonna lie when I saw one of the girls in the audience behind him i thought, hmmm I bet she makes it into this thread.
Then I realised im spending too much time on the internet.

Mmm.. what did those people say about The Stig again?

http://a.imageshack.**/img844/8900/snapshot20100802230515.jpg

I don't usually get distracted by girls in the audience, but I do seem to remember an extremely pretty emo-ish looking girl in a denim jacket standing behind Jezza during the news this week.

:lol: Nah, it's fine - if I was the shy, retiring type I wouldn't have pushed myself to the front every time I've been. The fact that I got moved in 15x02 to get, and I quote the floor manager, 'your tits back into shot' completely destroyed my remaining dignity.

I've noticed more and more attractive women being placed behind Clarkson for the news and guest interviews in the newer series'. You can tell the show has taken a more widespread appeal.

That should go into your sig ...

:D

Or under my username, but I think I'm right in assuming that asking for that is like asking for a lifetime ban...

CLASSIC. A laugh > dignity any day of the week!

Oh God, yes - plus Jeremy's extremely dirty laugh made up for any loss of dignity!

See the BEST ones are the ones that completely mind******'d you and the only thing you remember to distinguish that episode is that there was a young teenage girl flirting on camera and not interested in the show much at all, occasionally looking back to Clarkson as he would bark about something exciting.

Ugh I am really going to have to re-watch the whole series again because that was a perfect example of the human female seduction ritual captured as Jeremy was sitting down discussing something I'll never remember.

:lol: