Most distracting audience member

She is so happy she cried

cooper.PNG

its missing a "Herp" caption

The good:

good.jpg

News-segment. The one on the left did distract me badly. Her friend seems to have a nice rack and was on camera much more frequently, but she looked completely bored most of the time.

The bad:

bad.jpg

Also during the news. :blink:

The Ugly:

weird.jpg

During the BMW-segment IIRC. See if you can spot the audience-member I'm trying to point out... :D

S.

The girl over JC's right shoulder during SIARPC looked pretty cute, although mostly you could only see part of her face.

Another one of Asian looking white girl from today's episode

http://img838.imageshack.**/img838/2061/screenshot20110627at121.png
^her totally. totally distracting and quite pretty :p
to prevent confusion i dont mean alice! xDDD

I think this last ep was teenager time... two or three girls set in front row to appeal to the 15-year-old boys watching TV. ;)

No, she was put there to appeal to/distract the 15-year-old boys presenting Top Gear.....

Mmmmm if I was ten years younger... (actually that would suck I guess [because of all the money, my job, the education and so on...], but nevermind)
Anyway, I found that girl in the white t-shirt right behind Alice Cooper distracting for two reasons. 1) She does look very cute (as far as someone of my age can say that about someone her age [don't worry, no dirty phantasies comming up]), and 2) She showed constant and genuine reactions to the interview, not just standing around looking bored or thinking/acting "omg I'm on telly, dont do anything stupid! Better do nothing at all".

I always think that most the audience members look bored out their mind. I mean, at least make the effort to look halfinterested. I get the idea that half the audience that turn up have no interest in cars at all.

One of the girls during the news was yawning... camera cut away quickly, but not quick enough.

-Robert

I always think that most the audience members look bored out their mind. I mean, at least make the effort to look halfinterested. I get the idea that half the audience that turn up have no interest in cars at all.

That's what I don't understand. I doubt I will ever be an audience member, but I wouldn't expect the smile to leave my face the whole time despite standing for several hours.

I like to count the number of platinum blondes in the audience.
There's at least seven each episode with exactly the same hair. =P

Last edited:
I like to count the number of platinum blondes in the audience.
There's at least seven each episode with exactly the same hair. =P
:p

Thumbnails:

Last edited:
Blonde in glasses is all I could think about.

Blonde in Glasses is not bad. But there are past blonde audience members I prefer more (Suspenders Girl, Massage Seat Tester Girl, the two blondes toward the end of 13x02).

Blonde in Glasses is not bad. But there are past blonde audience members I prefer more (Suspenders Girl, Massage Seat Tester Girl, the two blondes toward the end of 13x02).
With my level of desperation I am easily attached to the most recent hot thing to show up. The glasses were a plus for her for some reason.