Most distracting audience member

S20 E5. There was a tall girl to the left of Clarkson during the news that stole the attention away with her mannerisms.

21E5

21E5

S21E5 showcased a few notable distractions, if you'll indulge me.

t4u77p.jpg

kf45n7.jpg

Okay, you may have noticed this guy. If not, you will now!

2m4d1e0.jpg

Reverting to type, but I won't highlight the distraction here. See if you can guess who from the following (hint, I'm a hetero male):

14d3wbo.jpg

2cicmq9.jpg

Staring, grinning man behind James was unreal...surely, he was noticed by the crew and put there on purpose for laughs?! I mean, did he even blink, or move? WHAT a weirdo!

...and yes, sock girl was lovely!

That guy behind James. He made me feel uncomfortable. Imagine seeing that grin while being stabbed...

Poor guy. For a moment I thought it was a cardboard cut-out and they were going to segueway from the news to bring attention to him.

Jez: James, it appears the President of your fan club is in attendance.
James: Where? (turns around) Crikey!

I don`t want to be rude, but that guy gives me the creeps... He could play the clown on the remake of It. would scare the living hell of Stephen King... BTW, he would be a nice SIARPC IMHO...

When I saw that guy behind James in the first viewing I thought, "I bet he gets a mention in the Most Distracting Audience Member" thread.

^me too!!!

The hottest chick on top gear was the first chick following the Italian stig out of the motorhome.

Staring, grinning man behind James was unreal...surely, he was noticed by the crew and put there on purpose for laughs?! I mean, did he even blink, or move? WHAT a weirdo!

I thought he was stuffed and put there.

everybody in the background who basically just tries to keep this face up the whole show: :D
don't they know that they can relax their faces a bit? :hmm: