Most distracting audience member

"awkward" is probably the best description for him, or "that uncle you used to play with but now you're not allowed to visit any more".

Shame so many of the pics here are dead now. That seems to happen with an inordinate amount of Imageshack pics.

I gave up on Imageshack as soon as they started forcing people to get a premium membership just so they could continue to upload. I generally use my Photobucket account for stuff of lesser importance. It's not perfect, but far more reliable than Imageshack, I've found. (or even Flickr)

For stuff that I care more about and want to stick around, I use my Deviantart account. I just add it to the 'scraps' folder. Still hotlinkable and unlimited size.

There's also putimg.net, but I don't know for how long pictures are retained. You can alternatively link from Dropbox (at least that always used to be possible, I think it still is). There are however some limitations in traffic, but the pictures don't get deleted. If your ISP offers space for a homepage, that's usually also good space for images.
I'm a heterosexual girl, but holy shit.

http://i.imgur.com/F8hERzz.jpg
Wow indeed! That smile could melt an ice cube. And that's how you dress up for an event, draw some looks. And just standing there like that, totally cool.

And those glasses really finish it.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the advice. For just now I'll use PB because I already have it. I'll look at the others when I have a moment.

Here are a couple of audience members that caught my attention:

Last edited:
I must wake this thread just to point out that grey shirt girl from the end of 13x02 is the hottest thing since the sun! I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.. Mother of god! I must find her! Marry her! And... and... be less creepy...

But damn!

I must wake this thread just to point out that grey shirt girl from the end of 13x02 is the hottest thing since the sun! I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.. Mother of god! I must find her! Marry her! And... and... be less creepy...

But damn!

Please, provide a screencap when making such posts! :lol:

Thanks.
She is indeed cute!

Yes she is indeed an all time FG favourite.

Yes she is indeed an all time FG favourite.

Now that the show has ended we can conclude that "Suspenders girl" was the most distracting of them all :p

Reactions: MWF