• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Most Expensive Cars

Olds442

08e0691b.jpg

7263786d.jpg

dc83980f.jpg

8bd1b2da.jpg

41980430.jpg

a5714d64.jpg

75edf8ba.jpg

7d25a0b9.jpg

44bd24f0.jpg

81605bb3.jpg

Expensive cars = really old cars and 50s/60s Ferraris :)

Those prices are incredible (wouldn't it be possible to rebuild a car for less than that?) - but I somehow can figure out why they are paid.

i think the list is only for cars that were sold, the silver ghost that was featured at the Concours D'Elegance in Monterey was valued at some $38 to $40 million but that theoretical price wasn't and wont be tested since it's still owned partially by RR and partially by some investor group if I remember correct.

There's quite a difference between value and actual selling price. If no one's buying, it isnt worth that much :p

I never got the point of these cars :dunno:

^What do you mean?

And there should be '55 300SLR Coupe as well. It worths alot since there are only 2 of them.

I read somwwhere that it sold for $22Million in 91 or something.

Salar said:
^What do you mean?
I guess he ment that if he had $10,000,000 he'd probably not spend it on a car that is soo old and expensive, that you don't dare anything to do with it, and just keep it in the garage. And 10million for something to fill up you garage isn't really a bargain. :)

pdanev said:
Salar said:
^What do you mean?
I guess he ment that if he had $10,000,000 he'd probably not spend it on a car that is soo old and expensive, that you don't dare anything to do with it, and just keep it in the garage. And 10million for something to fill up you garage isn't really a bargain. :)

Exacly :thumbsup:

mancs said:
I never got the point of these cars :dunno:

as an investment i think they're better than paintings...

^^ And you get to just sit and stare at them in their gorgeousness (especially the 250 GTO). Or if you're brave, take them out for a spin.

I also think it's a bit of a honour to own some of those cars - you're responsible for a piece of automotive history.

pdanev said:
Salar said:
^What do you mean?

Another thing is that if some-one has only 10.000.000, they will never spend all of it on something. To be able to spend that much on a car you have to have 1000.000.000 more.

I hope you got waht I mean, if not I'll try to explain it one more time :)

The ferrari's are great :)

I can see the point in having a unique car, with history, herritage and all that. But honestly i wouldn't dare driving something like the 250 GTO. It would just stand in some corner of my livingroom (which, if i had that kind of money would be ridiculously big and also contain a lineup of all the M motorblocks) and gather dust. If i wanted to drive something similar i would by a Superformance Le Mans Coupe (a replica of the Shelby Daytona Coupe reviewed in FG 07x08) or two, and just beat the hell out of them. If i crashed it wouldn't be a terrible loss for the entire motoring community... May the ranting begin!

Anyone know how much an Aston Martin DB3S is worth?

Of those cars, I'd really want that old Merc or the Speed Six.