MotoGP: Catalunya

CRAZY STONER YOU BEAUTY!! :D

I wasn't a big fan of the CBS coverage, but the race was great. I have to say, hats off to Stoner, withstanding constant harrying by Rossi and still coming out on top. Not many of the people on the grid can say they have done that.

Yeah, I wasn't too hot on the CBS coverage either. Particularly, I didn't like the lead announcer. I missed Nick Harris. But look on the bright side it's MotoGP on a US TV channel that isn't cable! And they are going to show the Assen race too. This could bring more US exposure to MotoGP.

What an incredible race - that one will stick in my memory for a long time to come. Awesome, just awesome.

Naturally I'm rapt Stoner got the win, but I wasn't fussed who won - with action like that there's no losers.

Was probably the best MotoGP race that I've ever seen (or that I can remember) I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat but I'm totally stoked that Stoner won. He's matured so much this year and the Ducatti seems to really suit his style.

congrats to stoner n ducati. I'm personally a rossi fan so i'm a little disappointed, but i'm also a fan of australia and ducati so at least that's something to be happy about.

Great race nevertheless.

Yeah, that was probably the best Moto GP race since Estoril last year. It's so great to see a dogfight between three great riders on different bikes around a great track.