MotoGP: Jerez

Mally Dangerous

Alright, boys and girls, who's gonna take Jerez? Pedrosa got pole on a home track but Rossi is right next to him. Stoner's on the second row. Tough call...

I think Rossi will take the chequered this time around...
What the hell is wrong with Nicky Hayden?

I think Rossi will take the chequered this time around...
What the hell is wrong with Nicky Hayden?

I am also putting my money on valentino tomorrow.

Unfortunatly there is nothing wrong with Nicky, thats how good he is. Now don't take this the wrong way, I like him a lot, but he just isn't that "good". He did win the championship last year, but that was more down to luck than skill.

Crazy Stoner will win

Well, that was an "aiight" race. Boring at the front but interesting from 4th back.

Hayden was disappointing. I honestly think he can do better if he stopped caring and rode like he has nothing to lose. Ride like Stoner rode last year. Push it over the limit.

My man Capirossi is killing me. He's getting older and the dude really needs to get himself a championship. Hope he does better.

Last edited:
A good race, more exciting in the middle of the field than the front. Valentino showed how outstanding he is, Nicky showed how mediocre he is. He was just sitting there in 6th place, not even trying, just hoping to get as many points as possible. Checa and Elias, both on lesser hondas didn't have any problems passing him. And if Hopper had the same material there is no doubt who would be thhe fastest american on the grid. A real shame he crashed, but at least he can be proud of his performance.

^ Valentino is a legend. Its so cool how they allow his mates on the track for the celebrations!!

You guys catch the 250cc race? It was AWESOME. Lots of awesome passes for the lead for a long time back and forth.

A decent race. Rossi really set himself in a class of his own. From 4th and 5th back was the real interesting part of the race. :D

Yeah, the 250 race was significantly better.

It was nice to see Edwards on the podium, that guy is a class act I think.

Hopper has a lot of talent but I think it would have been better for his career to go through the lower classes first.