MotoGP [possible spoilers]

Those Ducati's are so fast

Yes, very noticeable in the straights.

Yay looking forward to next week already! They really smashed a lot of records this past weekend, which makes sense since the last time MotoGP was at Losail was in 2019.... but it makes me wonder how next weekend will go given that the teams will have had lots of testing/practice/racing at LCSC.

If they reached 362km/h in Losail, I wonder if that record will be broken again in Mugello.

that 362 only came about because Zarco had a slip stream, and totally missed his braking mark, he went through the gravel after that...

the machine still reached it though...
i felt bad for the guy in fourth, he deserved that podium!

that 362 only came about because Zarco had a slip stream, and totally missed his braking mark, he went through the gravel after that...

Well, yes, but if I remember correctly, Mugello is where they reach the highest speeds during a "normal" lap, no?

"Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso set a new record during the Italian GP practice at Mugello in 2019 which was the highest top speed top speed record achieved on a MotoGP bike which is 356.7 km/h (221.6 mph)."

So, 5km/h slower in 2019...seems possible. We'll see.

Yeah, that final corner mistake and subsequent front straight. ?

Yup! These guys amaze me because even after hitting the gravel in FP4, Zarco kept the bike upright for a long time.

Reviving this thread to mock MM93 for having to get a tow from retired wildcard Dani Pedrosa - the team member he actively tried to hurt when they were racing together.

MM93 Tow special (2).png