MotoGP: Turkey

Mally Dangerous

Alrighty, Rossi is on pole with Edwards and Pedrosa right behind him. And finally, Capirossi qualified well.

BTW, go take a look at the new grid graphic that motogp.com has; it's pretty cool.

hayden's still not in the first row but i reckon he'll be putting up one hell of a fight. Can't wait to see this race.

I dunno. Hayden was 16th before he put on the qualifiers. I think it will be difficult for him to do well, but he will definitely try. It's gonna be a great race.

Another great 125cc race, shame about Pasini, but at least an Italian won :cool:

Dovizioso:w00t: Italy makes it 2 out of 2, pretty sure we'll make a hat-trick today...:D

What a race from Casey Stoner, poor Rossi, his rear tire was completly shredded 10 laps before the finish :( And Nicky, well at least he is stable...

Last edited:
The finish to the 250cc race was...wow. Anyone got a video of that?

Casey Stoner, what a bloody legend!

That was indeed a hell of a race. I don't think there has been that much contact in a motogp race in a while.

Stoner has really been impressive, and Ducati in general seem to really have the new bike figured out.

I wonder if the balance of power has shifted from Michelin to Bridgestone now. Michelin must be pretty embarrased, not having anybody in the first 7 positions.

disappointing to see rossi finish that late.. and elias.. what a ride!!

Anyways, rossi did mention that istabul wasn't really one of his favourites.

CRAZY STONER YOU BEAUTY!!

He's the new Mick Doohan!!

I remember RPM last year making more of a fuss about Vermulen getting into MotoGP than Stoner. Stoner's really showing him the way now.

disappointing to see rossi finish that late.. and elias.. what a ride!!

Anyways, rossi did mention that istabul wasn't really one of his favourites.

The only reason rossi finished where he did was the tire, if you watched the race you could see that one side of it was like cottage cheese 10 laps before the finish...

The only reason rossi finished where he did was the tire, if you watched the race you could see that one side of it was like cottage cheese 10 laps before the finish...

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that little excursion off that high speed right hander didn't help cause that tire problem. It was clear that Michelin had weaker tires for that race, but the fact that it was so clear on the right side makes me think it was the off roading that really exacerbated the tire wear.