• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Motor Show Bologna - Italy

LuFo

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cancel the plans, I'm looking at these cars for the rest of the day. Oh man, these are some serious cars! :drool:

jayjaya29 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cancel the plans, I'm looking at these cars for the rest of the day. Oh man, these are some serious cars! :drool:

maybe the girls link should go first.

It looks like it's based on it, at least from the headlights, but the original GG50 concept was a coupe and this is a...spider? I love the shape of the grille, very tastefully retro. This is the first Ferrari since the F355 that looks good, IMO.

It's the Ferrari Pininfarina Rossa concept from 2000.
303.jpg

And that FXX looks stunning, especially with black wheels (I'm a sucker for those). Imagine if Hamster had to get that out of a French carpark! :eek:

And when I Googled "Ferrari Pininfarina Rossa Concept", I got this secretive plan from the Ferrari brain trust:
ferrariconcept.jpg

:lol:

the ultimate hothatch then? Sounds mag-fucking-nificant! :D

too few cars have a long bonnet with a hatch end. The only one close to being in production today is the BMW 1 series and that hardly counts.

And that FXX looks stunning, especially with black wheels

Aye, the FXX looks damn nice, has a lot more going for it than the enzo in terms of looks. The enzo just looks boring IMO:

1. "Cab forward" desgins look horrible from side profile
2. That "F1" nose is too damn broad, it has no agressiveness
3. no spoiler(rear wing), I don't care if it's boy racer-ish or anything, supercars need spoilers, the zonda F has them, the carrera GT has them, the MC-12 has them, the Bugatti veyron has one (or two) why not the enzo?
4. those headlights - headlights give a car so much character as they're the "eyes" of the car, and they're boring on the enzo.

Blythy said:
3. no spoiler(rear wing), I don't care if it's boy racer-ish or anything, supercars need spoilers, the zonda F has them, the carrera GT has them, the MC-12 has them, the Bugatti veyron has one (or two) why not the enzo?

I think I've read that someone on Aston Martin once said that a car that needs a spoiler has a faulty design from the start.

BlaRo said:
And when I Googled "Ferrari Pininfarina Rossa Concept", I got this secretive plan from the Ferrari brain trust:
ferrariconcept.jpg

:lol:

AHH ITS A DODGE! :cry:

The FXX does look sweet with the black rims, I am sucker for black rims as well.

EDIT:Oh man, I'f I owned this car, I think I would stare at it forever.

http://www.lufonet.com/motor_show_05/pages/DSCF0030.htm

wow there girls are so much better than those slutty asian and swedish ones we see in tuner shows and motor shows in asia
edit: oh yes and the cars :shock:
edit2: am i the only one who thinks the jag is ugly? will never beat the looks of an aston, duno whats all the hype is about. :|

did you have any normal cars? :?

none of these cars would've made it to our autoshow apart from the new XK...