• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Motor Show: Honda WOW

Overheat

Forum Addict
honda-wow.jpg

Bow-wow-wow to you, too.

WOW stands for "wonderful open-hearted wagon" (aaah) and its interior has been specifically designed with dog-lovers in mind; apparently, nearly one in five households in Japan now owns a dog, with dog ownership rising steadily year on year.

Instead of a glovebox, it has a protective cage in which a pampered pooch can be safely carried and a vertical rail is fixed to the B-pillars to secure a dog-lead. The central row of seats can also be folded to form another dog-carrier. But where are the "Show Dog In Transit" stickers? And while the glovebox may be suited to the kinds of small canine popular among city-dwellers, we suspect it may not be large enough for Home Counties Labradors, let alone Irish wolfhounds.

WOW is based on the current Jazz (Fit) supermini and some of its features may be offered in upcoming production cars. It also suggests that a Jazz-based mini-MPV, with three rows of two seats each, is on the way: it also hints at the styling of the new-generation as well. As Honda is considering exporting the Jazz to the US, it's probable that it is also looking at extending the range.

I think they cut the speaker off too soon. What he ment to say was "WOW, that thing's ugly!"

If they can link Nissan to Adidas, they can link this to Blizzard Entertainment! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Grooaannn...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.