• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Motorcycle in 155 mph vs Car. (Not for the faint hearted...)

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Just found this... That's both crazy and completely insane driving done by the motorcyclist.

image001.jpg

:shock: not a nice thing

Is that a carshow?

All three involved (two in car plus rider) were killed instantly.

Nice to show people where other people spend their last second..

The sign above the display also noted that the rider had only recently obtained his license.

R.I.P. people in the car, and fuck that motorbikerider.
u107.gif

I've had cars pull out in front of me plenty of times - just not when I was going 250km/h. It's hard to judge the speed of an oncoming bike.

Jostyrostelli said:
All three involved (two in car plus rider) were killed instantly.

Nice to show people where other people spend their last second..
Agreed, but it sure gets the point across.

Do you think it would hurt?
Just joking :p
I would never let someone I care about on a deathtrap like that eh...but then again, why 155MPH? :shock:

ok, than it's in the cache of you internet service provider ;) Or some satellite fell down so I can't access that page over here :)

CyberMonkey said:
ok, than it's in the cache of you internet service provider ;) Or some satellite fell down so I can't access that page over here :)

Oh, well something like that. :D

Since it don't work for you, I hosted it.

http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/7126/bikeincar0zs.jpg

Thank you very much for hosting it!!

and omg, it looks horrible. The front wheel of that bike must be somewhere in the driver seat :shock:

CyberMonkey said:
The front wheel of that bike must be somewhere in the driver seat :shock:
It has actually bumped out the far side of the car... :shock:

image003.jpg

I saw it posted on another forum a few weeks back. I think we came to the conclusion that it was a publicity stunt rather than an actual crash....but it get's the point accross!