• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Movies and Films your looking forward to which are coming!!

TVR_Fan

Well I am looking forward to:

The Fast and the Furious 3
Land of the dead (Made by legend of Zombie B Movies: George A. Romero)

Is is coming out?? never knew that.. let me go and find out more..

I'm looking forward to Ender's Game, but that's way in the future.

I've also heard they're making a Red Dwarf movie. :mrgreen:

I've got a ton of books I'm looking forward to as well.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
I've got a ton of books I'm looking forward to as well.

Do you like movies based on books ? I think they always end up worse than the book, no matter how good they are. And they kill the picture you had in your head. Let's take LotR as an example. I pretty much doubt that I can read the books again without seeing things the way the movie pictured them.

^ Yeah, that's true, but movie-books are usually the best.

What I meant by the quoted statement though was that I am looking forward to books, not movies.

raheel_qamar said:

Is is coming out?? never knew that.. let me go and find out more..
2006 also Vin Desal may be returning for it.

Leppy said:
hahaha I love the fact its a car movie and a star of the movies name is Vehicle Identification Number.

And fuelled by diesel, too. :lol:

raheel_qamar said:
pl give me the link with more info on FNF 3

What do you want to know ? Are you interested in the Story ? :lol:

______(insert numer of guys) who are__________ (cops/ex steetracer/ undercover agents), are chasing__________(insert type of villian) because he commited_________(insert type of chrime).

You'll see lots of car chases involving___________(insert ricer cars of your choice). A streetrace determing the fate of the undercover mission takes place at________(insert location of your choice). And a_________
(Hot Brunette/Blonde) gets saved from the bad guys. We'll later find out that she's________(A undercover agent too/ A daughter seeking rvenge for her fathers death)

Oh man, I could go on forever but that's got to be it.

swek said:
raheel_qamar said:
pl give me the link with more info on FNF 3

What do you want to know ? Are you interested in the Story ? :lol:

______(insert numer of guys) who are__________ (cops/ex steetracer/ undercover agents), are chasing__________(insert type of villian) because he commited_________(insert type of chrime).

You'll see lots of car chases involving___________(insert ricer cars of your choice). A streetrace determing the fate of the undercover mission takes place at________(insert location of your choice). And a_________
(Hot Brunette/Blonde) gets saved from the bad guys. We'll later find out that she's________(A undercover agent too/ A daughter seeking rvenge for her fathers death)

Oh man, I could go on forever but that's got to be it.

:lmao:
Have you thought about writing scripts?

didn't I hear it was following Vin Diesels character or something and he had gone to Japan or somesuch? Could be wrong

i can't wait for

Murder Ball
The Chronicles of Narnia
Bomb the System
and
Serenity

as for 3Fast 3Furious i hear it's supposed to have Paul Walker Tyreses and Vin Diesel all in japan and i guess most of the racing is going to be drift or touge either way it's going to be utter shit just like the last 2 movies and i will see it opening weekend in the thearter

TF