MPH 2006 Pics & Vid: Jeremy, Tiff, and May! From last night! 56K NO!

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
I think I've fixed my Photobucket account, so no more "bandwidth exceeded". Here's the stuff from MPH 06, all shot last night. Would have been posted then, but was taking a while to upgrade my account. Without further ado, MPH 06!

Video:
(Forgive my shaky hand, the noisy crowd behind me, and the crappy lights)

Pictures:
(More or less in order from the entrance to the rear, including Motor Show Classic)
DSC00512.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

Last edited:
damn...
bro..
my computer almost crashed loading all that...
but thx god it finished lol
anyway...
omfg...

Eh, it's bit pointless to upload EVERYTHING. Especially since there are many many bad pics in there.. Choose the best ones, resize them and upload those next time.

Man, it has been a couple of years since I went to one of these. Forgot how much fun they are and how much nice metal is there. Will definately have to go next time I am around there that time of the year.

What is that strange mat grey Bentley CGT?

DSC00621.jpg

Cool color, huh? Nice break from all the silver and black ones that seem to be plaguing the streets. What color is yours again? :whistle: Kidding...

Man oh man, I wish I could go to that. :(

Nice pictures.
:)

And i think static is a bit rude... :p

Man, it has been a couple of years since I went to one of these. Forgot how much fun they are and how much nice metal is there. Will definately have to go next time I am around there that time of the year.

What is that strange mat grey Bentley CGT?

DSC00621.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that... that looks fantastic.

Pics were great, but damn my comp was slow loading them.

is there an official video coverage of the show?