MPH06 - Earl's Court [photos]

KryptonZone

Some photos from my trip to London for the MPH06 show with Clarkson :jeremy:, May :may: and Nedell (and Stiggy Bird :stig:. I will be slowly uploading the photos, it's taking lots of time, lots of photos. The ones that are baddish quality is because I didn't want to use the flash, in case the camera dies half-way through the night, so excuse for that.

Anyways, here are some I've done already, more to come soon...

Autoglym World's Lowest Car

Jag XJS

Jag E-Type

Ferrari Enzo (number 1 of 5)

Porsche Carrera GT

Ferrari 348TB

Ferrari F40

Ferrari 599 GTB

Special Edition E-Type Racer

Ferrari Dino

Aston Martin Vanquish

Last edited:
You have the same problem I do (slightly blurry images). Try and set a quicker exposure time if you can.

yeah... the lighting on the classic section was CRAP... the other ones came out a lot better... wait and see :p

if i do quicker exposure though, i will have a very dark image, so i had to try balance, which got to be quite blurry unfortunately :(

Some more cool cars...

McLaren F1 GTR
100_5573.JPG

100_5574.JPG
100_5575.JPG
100_5576.JPG
100_5577.JPG
100_5578.JPG
100_5579.JPG

Koenigsegg CCR

100_5584.JPG
100_5585.JPG
100_5586.JPG
100_5587.JPG
100_5588.JPG
100_5589.JPG

100_5590.JPG

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the front of the really low car look like a polski fiat.

hey hey

I've been at the MPH06 in earls court too.

When did you go at the show ???, I've been there on thursday the 6th for the first show at 15 o clock.

I have the same problem as you guys, My pics are a bit blurry, although i set my camera with a quick exposure.

Anyway, was a great fun, really. I'll be back next year, I can book my flight now. :D

these are some of my pictures, not all of them, there's too much.

Free image hosting at ImageThrust

I'm found of the wiesmann, the black one, the "coupe", what an amazing looking car. Et i love the TVR too. I've been in there, and try to open the door. With my brother, it take 15min to finally find the way to get out. But what a fun. Of course all of cars are astonishing, Lambos are brutal and pretty in the same time, Koenigsegg are so big, so impressive, and the Pagani is huge and what a piece of engeniering. the only thing that was missing, was the sound of all.

Last edited:
Man oh man, it's like a candy store for grown men... :eek: