• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Mr. and Mrs Smith

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
this movie is actually worth the money imo great fun to watch,

btw the 5 series chase, they were jsut ur average 5 series models yeah?

Re: Mr. and Mrs Smith

jasonchiu said:
this movie is actually worth the money imo great fun to watch,

btw the 5 series chase, they were jsut ur average 5 series models yeah?

Yeah I actually enjoyed it. Angelina Jolie was an added bonus, but the story was fairly good (and a little bit more original than most other movies nowadays) and worth the money to see.

I think the 5 series were just average 5 series with some movie outfitting.

I liked it too. I had low expectations going in to the theater, but was pleasently surprised. It's not the movie of the year, but a pretty decent action movie.

i thought it was worth every penny, the most enjoyment i had had from seeing n e movie for a while. 100% worth going to see for ppl that havent been

the car sounds were pretty good yeah? i though it sounded super even though obviously they werent from the bmw's themselves

When I say "pretty decent", I actually mean "pretty good" and yeah, I was thinking: "those bmws are damn cool".

I haven't seen it, but all the critics just attacked it very much. Well, sometimes they don't know anything... :p This movie maybe isn't very profound, but it seems to be (at least what my friends have told me) quite cool, and it also is a very good way to spend your time.

Sometimes it's just great that you can watch a cool action film with a beautiful actress and great cars, and that you don't have to use your brains so much. :D

this film is great to see with friends, i did so and theres lots to talk bout, specially with sasuages :lol:

jasonchiu said:
specially with sasuages :lol:
I'm sure about that. :D

I think have to go and watch that movie with some of my my friends some day... Now in summer I have time to do it. :D

o yea whats the songs in it? i really want the song with the line "bongo bong" or something the one where they dance in the resturant they met and take each other out.

Haven't seen it, but I sure do want to! :D

I personally think the better the film the more critics attack and insult it or atleast thats what i think happens most the time

eh.. it was a good movie... i left the thearter not feeling as though i had been raped for my $10 but some of the parts annoyed me specifically the whole zipline thing... and the terrible case of "villan aim" during the last gunfight... but other than that good times

TF

The_Finn said:
eh.. it was a good movie... i left the thearter not feeling as though i had been raped for my $10 but some of the parts annoyed me specifically the whole zipline thing... and the terrible case of "villan aim" during the last gunfight... but other than that good times

TF

I also love how it was set in New York, but the chase scene had a "Entering City of Los Angeles" sign in the background.

watched it on Saturday... great movie, was pretty damn funny... the 5-series looked like M5's to me though

didnt u see the crap engine when they flip'd? thats when i thought they werent M5's but jsut 520's lol

the gun fights were unreal, but entertaining, i mean they cant take on like 20 swat ppl but then if they did get hit it be so boring. actually they did, didnt they?