Unveiled: Mr. Bond's new ride: Aston Martin DB 10

Reminds me of the Noble M14.
14928-noble_m14_by_11since1985.jpg

Hey, nice Marcos
pic01.jpg

Car suits Bond; showey but somehow in a totally generic and bland way.

Probably based on an F-type coupe. It's not bad.

My thought in terms of its proportions was Vantage underpinnings unless they plan to utilise upcoming chassis architecture and engines.

Probably based on an F-type coupe. It's not bad.

Looks wise, I'd have the Jaaaag.

SfLeDOol.jpg

Interesting how the back wheel looks really close to the rear end in this angle too. Front end is much prettier though.

Well - if you gave me one I'd say thank you (NB any lottery winners out there want to give me an Aston?).

I like it.

I do not like the design of the DB10, I can only hope it is just meant for the movie.

But if not... everyone interested in Aston Martin should buy one now - before they do a Bangle...

Last edited:
I do not like the design of the DB10, I can only hope it is just meant for the movie.

But if not... everyone interested in Aston Martin should buy one now - before they do a Bangle...

so much wrong in one post...

1) the DB10 looks great! OK
2) the DB9-look is so old, i don't understand AM sold any cars during the last 5 years
3) Bangle was the best thing to happen to BMW ever!

Last edited:
Say, do you feel lonely, being apparently the only one who thinks like that? :p

Never understood why people love the 456 so much, but seemed to hate the 612.

ferrari-612-scaglietti.jpg

Wow, I forgot how beautiful the 456 was. And pop-up headlights :D

I know it is correct, but I still reject the term "pop-up headlights" for ones that "turn up" ...

the 456 is probably my favorite modern ferrari.

:+1: I remain that the 456 is the last Ferrari I would buy (if money). Everything that came after it, just isn?t designed to be pretty or elegant. This is the last Ferrari desiged with Milan or Paris in mind ... not Dubai or Essex.

Never understood why people love the 456 so much, but seemed to hate the 612.

The 612 looks like a frog from the front and the 456 is (in one word) elegant.

Ironically I think the 612?s design is working better and better each year IMHO as everything around it is getting either more boring or more outrageous. They tried something different with that front end and while I remain that it was ugly when it came out, looking around the competition now, it sort of grows on you (meaning: me).

I always liked the 456 too much in silver it looks really bland. As a brand though I think they rely on their customers sporting rose-tinted glasses as to my mind they haven't made a truly good looking car for years.

the 458 looks great

might take another 5 years before you see it though...

458 is my favorite Ferrari by far. Even to this day the profile of the car is still jaw dropping.

Last edited:
:+1: I remain that the 456 is the last Ferrari I would buy (if money). Everything that came after it, just isn?t designed to be pretty or elegant. This is the last Ferrari desiged with Milan or Paris in mind ... not Dubai or Essex.

The 456 is good, but the last Ferrari I'd buy is the 575M. The shape and proportions are classicly good. And don't any of you say its just a C6 Corvette

MOsyarxl.jpg

Last edited: