Mrs Stig

I am pretty sure that the woman in the pool the first time was a blonde, and the second time was a brunette !!

Can someone else please help to verify that for me.

You can't really see it, on the first picture you see that she's sort of blonde, in the second picture its too far away that you could tell if its really brunette hair or it's just wet sort of blonde... <_<

Makes you wonder about the Stiglets or Baby Stigs, and the rest of the family or clan.

I mean, there is now Mrs. Stig and Stig's African Cousin.

Imagine the annual Stig family reunion.:D They must have a lot to talk about..

Maybe Mrs. Stig gives birth to whole batches of baby Stigs, and then only the strongest survive after eating the weak and pushing them out. This whole Stig thing would make one awesome program on Animal Planet i think.

Of course, since there is a female Stig, we shall extend the list of possible drivers.

Could the Stigette be... Danaca Patrick (IRL driver for Rahaul-Letterman Racing)?

Of course, since there seems to be a few cousins, one seems to wonder... who of the presenter's mums is the Stig's Mother? :)

Of course, since there is a female Stig, we shall extend the list of possible drivers.

Could the Stigette be... Danaca Patrick (IRL driver for Rahaul-Letterman Racing)?

Of course, since there seems to be a few cousins, one seems to wonder... who of the presenter's mums is the Stig's Mother? :)

Judging by the laps the mums did in the small cars in 06x04, I'd say that the Stig is some kind of weird half-brother of James May.

All i could think of when she was swimming was the Zovirax woman.

exactly! i thought the same thing!

anyone else think lady stig = sabine schmit ?

- ascari test track
- clarkson dvd with sabine in
- stig and lady stig
- attractive lady driver whos probably been paid

you'd atleast ask her.

We have to start making "Im the Stig?s girlfriend" t-shirts

They should be sold as part of a set. "I am the Stig" and "I am the Stig's girlfriend"

That would be the best Valentine's day present ever.

If they make a "I am the Stig's girlfriend" shirt I will be buying one for my girlfriend. She'll think it's ridiculous and never wear it, but I don't care.

DanicaPatrick.jpg

It has to be Danica Patrick, she is the only one the Stig would consider to be in the same pool with ;)

I'll be in my bunk.

exactly! i thought the same thing!

anyone else think lady stig = sabine schmit ?

- ascari test track
- clarkson dvd with sabine in
- stig and lady stig
- attractive lady driver whos probably been paid

you'd atleast ask her.

the man might be onto something lol :)

She must have had a lot of work done recently, as Mrs. Stig actually has curves :p

OK, what about Giovanna Amati? Gina Adenauer? Bia Figueiredo? Katherine Legge? Liz Halliday? Mishael Abbott? Susie Stoddart? Ianina Zanazzi? Priscille de Belloy? Leanne Tander? Fiona Leggate? Vanina Ickx? Gaby dela Merced? Milka Duno? Michele Bumgarner? Leilani Munter? I wonder if she knows what her name implies in the UK?

Not Keiko Ihara or Yuri Mitsui. You'd notice the little japanese legs.

Certainly not Laleh Seddigh!

Nah probably Christina Surer.

Though if I were The Stig I would choose ALL, just lay on a years supply of Swarfega.

Maybe Mrs. Stig gives birth to whole batches of baby Stigs, and then only the strongest survive after eating the weak and pushing them out. This whole Stig thing would make one awesome program on Animal Planet i think.

I pictured Stigs reproducing via asexual budding.

Nonsense, the stig has no need to reproduce, so long as he doesnt run out of unleaded he will live forever.

And i'm sure he can be converted to run on hydrogen fuel cells when the time comes.