• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

msn file transfer

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
hey guys, trying to send stuff to people overseas and its taking years.

i am behind a router, do i port forward or what?

thanks in advance

your dirty bastard,

jason

I don't know why MSN is so slow for file transfers, it's slow as hell for me too. But with AIM it uses all my upload when i'm sending files (50kbps), and overseas too.

Just use yousendit, qfile, megaupload or rapidshare...

i have 70kb/s upload i think and 640kb/s download.

yeah but if u want to send thing to girls or donkey nobs its better to use msn.

1. it doesnt make u sound like a nerd
2. it saves time
3. you dont turn your conv. in to a computer class/

uhu...i actually think you mean download 640kBIT (not kb/s) and 70kBIT upload...

that would translate in 8 kb/s upload and 80kb/s download...in theory of course. So probably you can only upload at 4-5 kb/s and that will never be very fast. :(

Get another ISP and if you can't do that, just try to make the best of it and zip everything, but that would make you sound like a nerd again...

jasonchiu said:
i have 70kb/s upload i think and 640kb/s download.

yeah but if u want to send thing to girls or donkey nobs its better to use msn.

1. it doesnt make u sound like a nerd
2. it saves time
3. you dont turn your conv. in to a computer class/
Not nessesarily I think ;)

Like Buba said, just yousendit. So what if jasonchius GF's think its nerdish. You just tell them that someday you will be rich :mrgreen:

Uuuhh... Since when does Jason have a Girlfriend??? Did I miss something?

Buba

jensked said:
uhu...i actually think you mean download 640kBIT (not kb/s) and 70kBIT upload...

that would translate in 8 kb/s upload and 80kb/s download...in theory of course. So probably you can only upload at 4-5 kb/s and that will never be very fast. :(

Get another ISP and if you can't do that, just try to make the best of it and zip everything, but that would make you sound like a nerd again...

Nah mate, Jason's right what he wrote is what he gets, and 640kb/s isnt really that much, soon I'll be getting 1megabyte - 3 megabytes per second

^^ Which technology will that be? ADSL2? 24 Mbit down... nice...

it is 640kb/s and bout 90 max down, i am a uber downloader you know.

i wouldnt post my personal life on here thats for sure/

look at the msn messenger help, i used did some thing and it come good upload speeds.

^^forget it, jason is gone...