Mumbai bombings on wednesday leave 21 dead, 141 wounded

Ask the Israelis how well integrating Palestine worked for them.

Intergrating?

There is no solution to this. People are assholes, and as long as there are peoples shit like this will happen. There are nearly 7 billion of us humans on this planet, we continue to prove what animals we are and can be.

No doubt 'the religion of peace' at work, again.

There are well over 100 million muslims in India. So if this was simply an issue over religion, it wouldn't be necessary to use Pakistani muslims.

While I agree with LP's statement about Pakistan being a shit hole, and I personally would have opposed the creation of Pakistan had I been alive at the time...I would object to the integration of Pakistan into India because that wouldn't really solve anything. It's not like it would happen any way. I also disagree with the assessment that an armed conflict would be a cakewalk for India.

I believe the people of Kashmir should decide their own fate, whether they want to be part of India, Pakistan, China, or independent.

If only someone would give the green signal to just go. I wish the US would just turn its back or cover its eyes as India finished the job with Pakistan. No more conflict, no more people of the world worrying about our relationship. We'd just be India again.
If India went to war with Pakistan tomorrow, most US politicians (and definitely the Pentagon) would be publicly against it but privately all for it. We wouldn't take any serious measures to stop the conflict, hell we'd probably take the opportunity to hit as many targets in the FATA and Swat Valley as possible.

However, at the same time I acknowledge that some have caused more than their fair share of carnage. From my perspective, Islam and Catholicism rank highest on the list of 'repeat offenders.'
It's just assholes using religion for their own means. Without religion they'd just use nationalism or racism or ... some other -ism as an excuse.

Just look at how well America and Russia did in Afghanistan, Pakistan with similar terrain and nukes is anything but a 3 day invasion.
I don't doubt that India could occupy Pakistan, but that would be a brutal war. Even if no nukes went off. A majority of Pakistanis still see India as the nations biggest threat, despite the huge increase in terrorism over the last decade. But then again, they don't like the US or their own government either. However things work out in the region, I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

You can't win against psychopaths, they will always be willing to do worse and dig deeper to justify their actions.

Reactions: LP