Murcielago crashed by a drunk 26 year old

Made In the USA

Car(s)
'04 Range Rover
I just saw this on the local news here. Neighbors said that he does this regularly and until the crash they only new him as the "lamborghini guy." He's only fucking 26 or 27 and blew a .32something. It disgust me that there are people around my age with this kind of means who act like this.

jalopnik.com

Man held after crashing Lamborghini in Santa Monica
Suspected drunken driver arrested after accident involving parked cars and the $275,000 vehicle.
From wire service reports

A Lamborghini sports car worth more than $275,000 crashed into five parked cars in Santa Monica today, and the driver was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, police said.

The accident at Ocean Avenue and San Vicente Boulevard occurred about 2:30 a.m., Santa Monica police Sgt. Shane Talbot said.

David August Johnson, 26 or 27, and a male passenger in the Italian sports car were taken to a hospital to be checked out, but neither appeared seriously injured, Talbot said.

A woman who lives near the intersection told a camera crew at the scene that she heard a high-powered car going up and down the street shortly before the wreck.

The silver-colored Lamborghini appeared to be totaled, and at least two of the parked cars were heavily damaged, according to a freelance video crew.

Lamborghinis, most of which are powered by a V-12 engine, are among the most powerful and expensive street-legal vehicles made.
source

Still blows my mind, he blew a .3+ on a fucking Wednesday night, no less.

Update: he was released, bail was set at $30,000

Last edited:
Shame he didn't die in the crash. Cops should take him behind the station and shoot him in the testicles then let him bleed to death.

What an asshole. I hope he won't be able to drive anything better than a Yugo GT for the rest of his life.

Too bad daddy is too cool for a Yugo. :roll:

Shame he didn't die in the crash. Cops should take him behind the station and shoot him in the testicles then let him bleed to death.

whoaa thats too harsh, save that for the really nasty criminals

Harsh man, that is really harsh. Just force him to drive a Hyundai.

Let me guess - the local current affair type programs concluded that perhaps there is no need for vehicles that can go well past the legal speed limits? Even if thats not the case...pfft to it all! Its those bloody dickheads behind the wheel that deserve the boot, not those lovely cars.

/ Just out of curiosity - why is his age such a big deal in the thread title and opening post? I know he's 26 and yes thats a young age to be driving round in one of those, but I'm sure there are PLENTY of 26 y.o.'s that have access to and probably own incredible fleets of vehicles. The difference is not all of them crash it like this guy did.

Well i can't help feeling that there may be some jelousy behind these comments

Well i can't help feeling that there may be some jelousy behind these comments
Hey theres nothing wrong with being jealous of a 26 y.o. who has a Lambo :lol: I'm jealous of that as well! I'm not jealous of him being a dickhead however. I'm just curious if there is more than assumed jealousy behind those comments.

//gee jealously seems like such a bad word but it really isn't.

///I'm feeling all weird tonight.

Let me guess - the local current affair type programs concluded that perhaps there is no need for vehicles that can go well past the legal speed limits?
Nope just the average local news story, it only happened on Wednesday night Thursday Morning of this last week, but I like how you jumped to conclusions :rolleyes: I tried to search youtube to see if someone posted the news coverage but haven't found any.

I have no problem with young successful people. I have a problem when one does something this stupid. He was spinning doing donuts on public roads, drunk as hell on a Wednesday night. He proceeded to pin balled off a small wall and iron fence of a apartment building and crashed into 4 parked cars. Did I mention he blew a .32+ when the legal limit is .08, and at .35 most people black out. I don't care if he was driving an Murcielago or '86 Corolla, what he did was fucking stupid. And age plays a big part, its called maturity. I am only 25, and as anyone in my age group knows alcohol and the wrong personality are potentially deadly combinations for themselves and for others around them. There have been numerous studies on age and cognitive awareness and reasoning. And considering the blood alcohol level he blew and the fact he was still coherent enough to drive, means to me quite large tolerance and probable this is not the first time he was drunk behind the wheel.

Last edited:
I have no problem with young successful people. I have a problem when one does something this stupid.
Yeh me too but I was just wondering because your first post led me to believe there was more to it because you mentioned the age so much. But it seems your just cut that he's your age, has access to this car AND acts like a dickhead which is fair enough ;)

I just saw this on the local news here. Neighbors said that he does this regularly and until the crash they only new him as the "lamborghini guy." He's only fucking 26 or 27 and blew a .32something. It disgust me that there are people around my age with this kind of means who act like this.

jalopnik.com

Still blows my mind, he blew a .3+ on a fucking Wednesday night, no less.

Update: he was released, bail was set at $30,000
I'm almost jealous that he could blow a three on a weeknight. Shame about the car.

whoaa thats too harsh, save that for the really nasty criminals

I honestly think drunken drivers are the worst criminals.
If they are stupid enough to drink and get behind the wheel where they are a danger to other people, they must die. Not only die, shoot their balls off and let them bleed to death that should be painful enough! I realize nobody does this in this civilized world, but if Police would do this the world would be a much better place.

This post is 80%serious 20%joke.

So drunk drivers > murderers, rapists, paedophiles, drug dealers?

Drunk drivers are real criminals. There's no denying it.
Agreed. I don't think they deserve to be shot in the balls if thats all they did though lol. I like what Paul said; make him drive a Hyundai for the next few years.

Agreed, there's no denying they are criminals, but if we're going to start shooting people in the balls because they put other peoples' lives at risk, that's a hell of a lot of ammo.

Unoradworthy cars, unlicensed drivers, inexperienced hoons, old people, people speeding through school zones, etc.

Agreed, there's no denying they are criminals, but if we're going to start shooting people in the balls because they put other peoples' lives at risk, that's a hell of a lot of ammo.

Unoradworthy cars, unlicensed drivers, inexperienced hoons, old people, people speeding through school zones, etc.

We are talking about people who chose to drink and drive. I would shoot their balls off to make sure they do not breed. :)

The sad thing is even after this incident he'll probably pay less for insurance than I do. And I've never crashed an Italian supercar into parked cars while drunk.