Music from Clarkson Supercar showdown

hsd

Hi there.

I'm wondering if someone knows that music used in the Ferrari 599 segment in the end before he sits down with two bottles of wine?
Thank you:cool:

mirage by hemstock and jennings

does anybody know the theme song for supercar showdown? its played during the ending credits and i think somewhere at the start

Does anyone know the song in the Veyron section right after he says, "and this is what they look like when theyre all brought together" time 1:07:38. Thanks

Hey guys,

Just curious about a song that features a couple of times, most prominently during the R8 review at around 58:41. It has female vocals with an uplifting trance tune.

Any help would be appreciated.

Awesome, thanks alot.

Oh and BTW, I always have the patience for a good trance track :p.

Lamborghini Gallardo

Lamborghini Gallardo

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for the song on the Supercar Showdown, where Jeremy is talking about the Lamborghini Gallardo. It's a woman singing, and i think it just sounds magical! :cool:

here's the link! it's at 2 min 31

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqG9fe562g[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you very much!

Greetz

Hi

I want to know the name of the track in Supercar Showdown when Jeremy introduces the Ferrari 599GTB it sounds trancel ike with female voice in the background. It is straight after the Ascari video and is when he begins talking about the Ferrari 599GTB - does anyone know - i have tried looking

Supercar Showdown

Supercar Showdown

Hy everyone.I am looking for a certain soundtrack from Supercar Showdown.
It`s when Jeremy tests the Audi R8 when he says..."You can quite litteraly make this car dance".It`s a sort of immediate music I think.Please reply I really want to find out what the song it`s called:-s

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for the song on the Supercar Showdown, where Jeremy is talking about the Lamborghini Gallardo. It's a woman singing, and i think it just sounds magical! :cool:

here's the link! it's at 2 min 31

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqG9fe562g[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you very much!

Greetz

Oh man been looking for this too!!!
Macmorre! Dude. ... did you find it which one it is?? I think I hear the words Promised Land?