Must-have automotive toys

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
I prefer to think of cars as a whole, but there are certain toys available on only somecars that I personnally consider an absolute must, so much that I'd be willing to pay extra:

- MP3 jack!! :rolleyes:
- massage seats (Mercedes)
- night vision (Mercedes-Benz & BMW)
- head up display (BMW and some GM)

I really wish Audi had these. An RS4 with theses would be the ultimate ride.

Last edited:
Well, i agree about massage seats and head up display, but the night vision in the S class Merc is rubbish. You can see further ahead without it.. :p

But i guess it's a nice gimmick to show off with.. :p

Give me a clutch pedal. Is that too much to ask these days?

Seems that way. Just as we were getting out of the automotive dark ages of the '90s, "flippy paddles" came along to ruin the fun. Cars that should be equipped with a stick have some sort of pretentious automatic in them instead (okay maybe I'm making generalizations, but still :p.)

My "must-have" might be a sun-roof. But I hate power-anything in my cars, so it's a love-hate thing :lol:.

Stupid flappy paddles are the newest fad. While it may technically be faster for a sequential gearbox to swap gears, the feel of driving a car with a proper gearbox is lost when squeezing a tiny handle to upshift.

I require:

1) Heated seats (mostly because diesels take forever to warm)
2) An auxiliary input jack
3) At least five proper forward gears and a real clutch pedal

I need 28 cup holders because I am American.

I guess a radar detector would be useful as well.

Also that card -key you keep in your pocket so that you dont need a key.

Another cool, gadget would be GPS positionning, if my car ever gets stolen: I could arrest the guy myself.

But yeah MXM, I'd be pretty content with those gadgets.

Along with heated seats, heated steering wheel. It just feels soo nice when it's -10 outside.

The security features on the high end cars that don't allow you to steal them, and imbolize them.

Roll Cage

A Boxer 6 Engine

At Least 600 brake horsepower

Alright all those really don't matter to me but would be VERY nice to have, however one thing I can think that is a very nice option in any car is,

A beautiful woman in the passenger seat, hopefully in her early twenties, with red hair, size C to DD breasts, and a willing mind.

I quite like my cars to have an engine, four wheels and a steering wheel.

quallity sat nav
AUX imput (ipod control through the headunit would be even better)
a stereo with decent sound quality
and a laser jammer

I've made up a decision while ago that when I trade my car, the next one needs to have bi-xenon headlights. Living in here means one must drive quite a lot in dark and good lights improve security more than anything.
I don't care how much they cost extra, but I need to have them.

hmm....

it must have a top speed of 155+mph.