Mustang + 14 year old = Two Door Garage

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
<flamebait>Don't we all love american build quality</flamebait>

Yeah, Americans make terrible garages. And they build them on leaf spring foundations, too.

py2e

Car(s)
2007 Scion tC
"John, John... you'll get a new bike, relax"???

Who cares about the bike... you just crashed a brand new $50000 car into your garage!!

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
Gotta give credit to the poor GT500 here. Not a single (visible:p) scratch on the bumper after flying through a garage wall. We all know who the real victim here is.

"Yo Timmy! What'd u do this weekend?"
"DUUDE IT WAS SOOO XTREME MAN MY DAD GOT THIS NEW CAR IT'S A MUSTANG AND I SENT IT FLYING THROUGH THE GARAGE IT WAS MADD TITE YO!!!"
"Word!"

Last edited:

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
At least he didn't crash the old one they showed in the video. $50 says this kid still gets his license on his 16th birthday and gets his dad to pay for driver's ed.:glare:

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
What a fool. I first drove my parents manual Seat Alhambra when I was 12. I knew what all the pedals were and had no problem setting off steering the thing and stopping. Thats probably more to do with how my parents brought me up though.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
Bus, Train, Bicycle, A 3 Pot Polo.
so we have proven:

American Plastic > American Wood

^^

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
With live rear axels... :? :blush:

Not to mention the garage doors are opened by pushrods. Pushrods, in this day and age...

Tartar sauce!
You both beat me...
The only clich? left for me to say is that the kid crashed because Mustangs can't handle :tease:

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
:lmao: @ all the of above. :roll:

Leonidae

serves them right.

95se5-spd

The kid obviously figured out he had to depress the clutch to release the interlock to fire the engine. Dad had left it in 1st--SOP when I park my car--but obviously hadn't set the parking brake--also SOP when I park my car. That simple action would have saved the entire episode. The kid instinctively dumped the clutch--indicated by the tire chirp--panicked, and wound up flooring it trying to will it to stop.

As a Dad of three...I feel for the kid...he's gotta be sick! But I'm with you guys...it's Dad's fault. He doesn't get the keys till he knows what he's doing. My 16 year-old?...no problem. His 13-year old brother?..not yet, he hasn't been properly trained.

py2e

Car(s)
2007 Scion tC
I feel bad for the kid too... I saw it posted on Fazed.net... so the whole internet probably knows. At least, nobody saw his face... unlike another popular internet phenomenon: Star Wars Kid. The internet practically ruined his life. :sad:

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
I feel bad for the kid too... I saw it posted on Fazed.net... so the whole internet probably knows. At least, nobody saw his face... unlike another popular internet phenomenon: Star Wars Kid. The internet practically ruined his life. :sad:

And now hes a millionare.