Mustang + 14 year old = Two Door Garage

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I hope the insurgence company doesn't watch youtube.
[YOUTUBE]-ZT5mQLy5C4[/YOUTUBE]

If only it had IRS this wouldn't have happened. :p

good work responsible parents of america
and i cant stop laughing

Saw that on another forum. I'd rip that kid a new ass.

I like how someone asked how much horsepower it had before it went off. It has about that much.

Well, It doesn't seem to be much damaged.
Nice car, by the way.

Good Lord, how dumb do you have to be? 14 or not, it's called a fucking brake pedal. Yeesh, poor car.
notice, he's not only giving it a boost with the gas at first, he pretty much puts it to the floor a brief moment later when he goes into the garage.
Nice reflexes on this kid ... what a duche, why'd his father let him turn on the ignition, or hand him the keys in the first place? Nevermind the kid, talk about stupid parents ... good lord.

At least we now know that a GT500 has enough torque to burst through a garage wall in 1st gear! I'm genuinely impressed...

At least we now know that a GT500 has enough torque to burst through a garage wall in 1st gear! I'm genuinely impressed...

i have to say ...
just back tracking ..:sleep:
when i was 14 i'd probably do the samething... :blink:
maybe not... but i'd crash one way or another :p
should of seen when i was first learning manual in my a4
lmao

Ah yes.. when I was 14, my father let me drive his Ford Aerostar minivan in a parking lot of a department store. It was like 6 AM on a Sunday and there was one other car there in this lot of about 250 spaces. I still managed to come within 3 inches of hitting it, not before accidently driving onto a median.

Dunno what happened between 14 and 16, but I guess some part of my brain that processes spactial thinking improved so much that I was able to drive (fast, even) pretty much from the second I returned behind the wheel - of the Nissan Sentra used at driver's ed.

I definitely wouldn't trust a 14-year-old with anything more than a bike.

Good Lord, how dumb do you have to be? 14 or not, it's called a fucking brake pedal. Yeesh, poor car.

Nice reflexes on this kid ... what a duche, why'd his father let him turn on the ignition, or hand him the keys in the first place? Nevermind the kid, talk about stupid parents ... good lord.

Bingo - dumbass effort all round. Damage doesn't look too bad fortunately.

:lmao:

Bingo - dumbass effort all round. Damage doesn't look too bad fortunately.

Yah not much damage...
One wall smashed through, car needs a new paintjob, dents and who knows how much more. Painting your car is the second most expensive thing ^_^
When I was 14 I knew what a clutch was... I knew how to start a car I knew what a brake pedal was too... and most important IF I was that kids father I would not have let him go into that car alone.

Yeah its the fathers fault and he deserves to hee his new midlifecrisismegapenis being destroyed.

what a weak garage. the kid could've done a hole through the whole house if he kept his foot on the gas.

Well, i am an experience-expert on this, and i can even drive my bike through 5cm of STYROFOAM :D

<flamebait>Don't we all love american build quality</flamebait>

Last edited: