Mustang + 14 year old = Two Door Garage

Bingo - dumbass effort all round. Damage doesn't look too bad fortunately.

UNfortunatly it didnt have too much damage. Image how much we would laugh if the garage would have been made of something stronger than silk. Bricks anyone?

I couldn't even see any damage to the car at all, I see damage to the garage but I can't even see a scratch on the car. (maybe this monitor is crappy :p)

I dunno it just has that whole staged look to it... the film almost looks sped up when it goes into the garage.

I couldn't even see any damage to the car at all, I see damage to the garage but I can't even see a scratch on the car. (maybe this monitor is crappy :p)

I dunno it just has that whole staged look to it... the film almost looks sped up when it goes into the garage.

It's also a youtube video.... not an HD iMAX film. There is definitly damage to that car but I'm we just can't see it due to quality of the vid. Hell, all we see of the car is half of the hood.

And why would someone stage driving their brand new car into their house... Trying to get a movie deal?

That's just horrible. My dad didn't even let me touch the ignition to his Ford Escape until I was that age. By that time I already knew how to drive a standard perfectly. I did something similar though, I drove right through a closed gate when I forgot the car I was driving had no brakes.:p

Just shows how some people are too stupid for their own good. And that includes the kid, I was was driving that car I would be too afraid to even take it out of neutral.

From rx7club.com

Ok,so I work at a Ford Dealership,and we have this "special"Mustang done here at our shop.For those of you who follow the show scene,it has a full Cervinis body kit,with side exhaust,etc.We sold the car last Saturday,to an owner of a huge company here in Jersey and he traded his vintage Mustang in.Long story short,his new Mustang got delievered to his home,and his 2 sons(13&15)were waiting to see the car.The car gets there and one has a video camera,the other(13 year old) gets in the car.He starts revving the crap out the car,puts the clutch in revs some more,puts it in gear,revs it and lets go of the clutch........Well,needless to say,the car goes nuts,he starts squealing out in the driveway,INTO the garage,knocking out the wall INSIDE the garage....

And FOLKS,here are the beautiful pictures of a newly delivered,$49,995 Mustang crashed 10 minutes after delivery
mustang1.jpg

mustang2.jpg

mustang3.jpg

mustang-1.jpg

There needs to be an "Owned?" version of one of those images. :lol:

ROFL

:cry:wn'd

Wow that's a weak garage, looks like all it needs is a new front bodykit and a repainted hood.

Indeed...there is damage, but not much.

Indeed...there is damage, but not much.
Yup, that's because most small buildings in north america ... including ALL houses are made of materials that you can literally punch thorugh ... wood, cardboard and dry-wall for all I know ... you don't have to be a blackbelt to take a chainsaw to that garage and break in.

When I'll have my own house, I'm going to have it built ALL out of brick or concrete. Buying an already-built house pretty much tells you the quality of it.

Well it would have to be a pretty huge coincidence that 2 identical $50,000 mustangs both crashed into a garage because of a stupid little kid no knowing how to use a clutch.

At least it's not a GT500. Just a Mustang GT with a bodykit.

Holy mother of god. That poor MUSTANG!