Mustang + 14 year old = Two Door Garage

We're seeing the pinnacle of n00biness here. :lmao:

What a stupid accident...

We're seeing the pinnacle of n00biness here. :lmao:

What a stupid accident...

Lol give the kid a break. He`s seriously only 14. He had a 50 percent chance of pushing the right pedal and he didn`t. Just maybe some bad luck.

His father`s probably more concerned with his son more than the car after an accident like that.

I'd be more concerned with whacking my kid upside the head. Then again, I'd never be stupid enough to have the thing in gear...

You don't leave your car in gear when you park? As long as you don't have a remote starter, it's perfectly safe...

I do, but if I were to have my son start it up, I'd take it out of gear first.

Come on now, you're smarter than that.

Nah, I'd let him do it. I'd just be squatting right there next to him making sure he doesn't rev it too high or touch the stickshift. :)

Nah, I'd let him do it. I'd just be squatting right there next to him making sure he doesn't rev it too high or touch the stickshift. :)

You're gonna make a great dad. :comfort:

:lol:

That was awesome. . . and very funny. The cameraman was a foot away from being in front of the thing at the time though. That would have make it somethign different.

Damn. That Mustang must have an insane amount of torque... Chirped the tires and accelerated into the garage. Unfortunate.... How unfortunate.

then your new Viper ends up in your kitchen

i like how the camera guy seems freaked out at the end about the whole thing, then the video ends up on Youtube