Mustang is a shit car

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngwarrior

Active Member
Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
445
I didnt start the argument, I barely even figured in it actually. And most people accepted that porsche and mercedes were top dogs.
 

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
7,257
Location
Seren?sima Rep?blica de California
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
youngwarrior said:
I didnt start the argument, I barely even figured in it actually. And most people accepted that porsche and mercedes were top dogs.
Check out the first post in this thread. And that post was taken from another thread where you were the first to start with all of the shit.
 

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
1,647
Location
Qu?bec, Canada
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
jayhawk said:
youngwarrior said:
(I have had this winningest manufacturer argument on another forum before :mrgreen: )
This answers everything. Now, if everybody is wise and reads this quote carefully, you will see he is one of "those" people. You will never win an arguement with one of "these" people. Ever. This is all they live for, and they feed off of emotional reactions.

JUST. WALK. AWAY.
Hummm :think:

*checks profile*

Joined: 16 May 2006
Total posts: 420
[0.13% of total / 3.56 posts per day]
 

youngwarrior

Active Member
Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
445
jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
I didnt start the argument, I barely even figured in it actually. And most people accepted that porsche and mercedes were top dogs.
Check out the first post in this thread. And that post was taken from another thread where you were the first to start with all of the shit.
im not talking about this forum ;)
 

Vitamin J

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
615
Location
Denver, CO
Car(s)
1996 Mazda Miata 1.8L, 1992 Spec Miata 1.6L
man, you are so fucking superior to us aren't you?
 

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
6,003
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
FOR FUCK SAKE! WOULD A MODERATOR LOCK THIS USELESS BULLSHIT FILLED THREAD!

and while your at it, ban the fucking trolls.
 

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
18,177
Location
New England
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Nah, we should sticky this. "What not to do at any forum, ever." That goes for all of us (even me).
 

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,543
Location
Alberta, Canada
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
watto said:
FOR FUCK SAKE! WOULD A MODERATOR LOCK THIS USELESS BULLSHIT FILLED THREAD!

and while your at it, ban the fucking trolls.
The only way to actually get banned around here is to steal photos, and then post a public "goodbye" thread whining about how mean people are.

Seriously, out of all the annoying trolls we've endured, Carsightings is the only person that I've ever seen banned.
 

Exano

New Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
3
People are missing the point about this kind of car. Its not built to go fast and go like a bat out of hell like its Japanese and European counterparts. Its made to be a throwback car, make people feel like theyre in the 60's again.

It has the V8 rumble that people loved, it has the throwback interior, thats the point of it. Its to reintroduce the American muscle car back into the public again. And I think they did it.

Now, I guess it all depends on what your definition of a car is, if its to go fast and corner and get the best effiency as possible, you're looking at the wrong thing.

:)

If thats incoherent sorry, its 2:15AM and I got up at 6:30 in the morning today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top