Mustang is a shit car

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ford V8 can be tuned to produce very high amounts of horsepower. I've read enough magazines to know that. But to do that you need money. You are paying for the engine in the Audi and the power it develops.

no you dont where do you get that crap from? :lol:

I can go out and buy me a new audi 2.0T FSI engine for 1.5 grand if I so wished.

And if you have enough money you can tune pretty much anything to make super high HP.

I am speaking of the Audi V8 you brought up earlier.

youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:
I am speaking of the Audi V8 you brought up earlier.

you can buy a 4.2 V8 FSI for 2 grand....

Provide me a source where you can buy a brand new Audi 4.2 V8 for 2 grand.

youngwarrior said:
thats ?2 grand UK money. Go phone your dealer.

Then where does the other ?48,670 in a RS4 pay for? dude seriusly you're starting to talk bullshit, you can phone up Audi Uk and buy one of the best engines in the world for ?2000..............

vRS said:
youngwarrior said:

Then where does the other ?48,670 in a RS4 pay for? dude seriusly you're starting to talk bullshit, you can phone up Audi Uk and buy one of the best engines in the world for ?2000..............

Im tallking about the bog standard 4.2 V8 FSI and not the RS4 one though....You know the 344hp version. And if you think that the engine is the most expensive part of the car you are very sadly mistaken. It doesnt cost car manufacturers much to make the engine at all. Its the labour etc thats expensive.

youngwarrior said:
what made you become a fan of GM?
I'd see this thread about that:
jetsetter said:
Here is what I drove there:

http://img82.imageshack.**/img82/5310/carshow070copyko1.jpg

1965 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Wagon. Weight: 2 tons plus. Stopping power: Drums all around, mechanically operated, 20 years old. Yes, this things take awhile to stop.

Here is what my father brought:

http://img206.imageshack.**/img206/3032/carshow069copyla2.jpg
Basically, when you've put so much time and effort and passion crafting a hot rod like the one above, it wouldn't be surprising to see someone defend American cars to the hilt.

I'd like to see what kind of similar projects you have there, and what your motivations for putting down American cars are. So far, there's at least four threads that have ended up becoming anti-American shouting matches. Everybody ought to quit generalizing based on where a car comes from, do you realize how silly that sounds? The world isn't so black-and-white; all cars from Europe are GOOD, grunts the caveman, all cars from Japan are GOOD, all American cars are CR4P!!11 All cars have their individual merits, and nobody cares that a diesel can beat a Mustang V8 or that a Porsche GT3 can run a 0.004 second lap quicker around the 'Ring than a Z06, or that a Solstice with a LS7 can get killed by an Ultima GTR, etc. Give it a fucking rest.

This is the last time I'll ever butt into an America vs. the World thread. Next time I'll just start spamming.

BlaRo said:
I'd like to see what kind of similar projects you have there, and what your motivations for putting down American cars are. So far, there's at least four threads that have ended up becoming anti-American shouting matches. Everybody ought to quit generalizing based on where a car comes from, do you realize how silly that sounds? The world isn't so black-and-white; all cars from Europe are GOOD, grunts the caveman, all cars from Japan are GOOD, all American cars are CR4P!!11 All cars have their individual merits, and nobody cares that a diesel can beat a Mustang V8 or that a Porsche GT3 can run a 0.004 second lap quicker around the 'Ring than a Z06, or that a Solstice with a LS7 can get killed by an Ultima GTR, etc. Give it a fucking rest.
Nicely said. :yes:

youngwarrior again? Man, I can't you believe you guys even bother with this clown :lol: 6 pages of useless bickering....

NAIDANAC A said:
he has more posts than me now :cry:

It's not the number of posts but the quality of said posts that matters.

youngwarrior said:
vRS said:
youngwarrior said:

Im tallking about the bog standard 4.2 V8 FSI and not the RS4 one though....You know the 344hp version. And if you think that the engine is the most expensive part of the car you are very sadly mistaken. It doesnt cost car manufacturers much to make the engine at all. Its the labour etc thats expensive.
Bull shit.
We nearly had to have a turbo replaced on an old VW Sharan and it would cost about ?1300. There is no way in hell a whole (very advanced) engine is less than double that.

NAIDANAC A said:
I would love to know more about this carsittings. He was before my time.
All I know about him is he fobbed some photo off the internet as his own in the Photo contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.