Mustang is a shit car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt start the argument, I barely even figured in it actually. And most people accepted that porsche and mercedes were top dogs.

youngwarrior said:
I didnt start the argument, I barely even figured in it actually. And most people accepted that porsche and mercedes were top dogs.

Check out the first post in this thread. And that post was taken from another thread where you were the first to start with all of the shit.

jayhawk said:
youngwarrior said:
(I have had this winningest manufacturer argument on another forum before :mrgreen: )
This answers everything. Now, if everybody is wise and reads this quote carefully, you will see he is one of "those" people. You will never win an arguement with one of "these" people. Ever. This is all they live for, and they feed off of emotional reactions.

JUST. WALK. AWAY.
Hummm :think:

*checks profile*

Total posts: 420
[0.13% of total / 3.56 posts per day]

jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:

Check out the first post in this thread. And that post was taken from another thread where you were the first to start with all of the shit.

im not talking about this forum ;)

man, you are so fucking superior to us aren't you?

FOR FUCK SAKE! WOULD A MODERATOR LOCK THIS USELESS BULLSHIT FILLED THREAD!

and while your at it, ban the fucking trolls.

Nah, we should sticky this. "What not to do at any forum, ever." That goes for all of us (even me).

watto said:

The only way to actually get banned around here is to steal photos, and then post a public "goodbye" thread whining about how mean people are.

Seriously, out of all the annoying trolls we've endured, Carsightings is the only person that I've ever seen banned.

watto said:

A moderator actually created this thread by splitting up a previous topic.

People are missing the point about this kind of car. Its not built to go fast and go like a bat out of hell like its Japanese and European counterparts. Its made to be a throwback car, make people feel like theyre in the 60's again.

It has the V8 rumble that people loved, it has the throwback interior, thats the point of it. Its to reintroduce the American muscle car back into the public again. And I think they did it.

Now, I guess it all depends on what your definition of a car is, if its to go fast and corner and get the best effiency as possible, you're looking at the wrong thing.

:)

If thats incoherent sorry, its 2:15AM and I got up at 6:30 in the morning today.

Status
Not open for further replies.