MWF+HWF3.0 Anniversary/Coco+IceBone Birthday Google Meet Sat Jun 13th

Time to kick back and relax a bit until then..
P_20200613_185538.jpg

Attachments

• P_20200613_185538.jpg
    P_20200613_185538.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 155
Gonna be a bit late - Mother insisted on a chat.

Not quite the marathon as these have been previously, but good fun was had as always. Have a 3.30 sunrise as a bonus. I was rather surprised by the amount of traffic after joining the main road. Everything from teenagers to groups of touring bikes were out and about. But then again, the sun is up, so why not. :mrgreen:
P_20200614_040235.jpg

Small meet, but good times as usual. It was even my turn to fall asleep on camera this time :ROFLMAO::sleep:

I was heading for a pre-meet nap at the time the glass smashed, and ended up having to clean up instead of recharge my batteries.

Man, that sucks! Any lasting property damage?

DAMN

Man, that sucks! Any lasting property damage?

Nothing that can't be fixed or replaced at any rate. Siding is destroyed, roof is destroyed, living room window shattered. Some trees might not make it, most branches under 1/2" thick were ripped off and basically all leaves are gone.

We got hit in 2016 and insurance covered similar damage (although not as extensive, it will be a much bigger claim this time), at the time I proposed upgrading our siding and roof to be hail-resistant in exchange for lower premiums. The insurance company offered me a one-time payment of $100 and zero premium decrease for an upgrade that would have cost me $10K. I declined, and now they'll be paying me another $25K+ to fix everything again. Maybe I'll make the same proposal again this time, haha.

On the upside, I'm sure my rhubarb will be back shortly.

Last edited:
oh damn! 20-30 minutes?! usually if it's hail it lasts for a couple minutes, not much longer.
And what about those poor cars.

Oh the cars are destroyed, every one had at least one window smashed out and most were full of water, on top of the body damage. We park inside so our cars were fine, but anything parked outside was totaled.