• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

MX-5

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
64641.jpg

64643.jpg

64640.jpg

headlights are terrible

Looks different from the one we saw in the scoops thread.

I actually like the front, very suttle.

:yucky:

those headlights remind me of the nissan 100nx, which must be one of the ugliest japanese cars ever

^ so true Bone ...........

But I've seen scoops pics of the ver. of the MX5, which has looks far cooler than the ones above. Is this just a facelift^?

haz

Don't like it. First of all, I just don't understand the use of those Lexus-type rear lights. I have only seen two cars which they look good in, and those are Mazda 6 and Lexus which they originally came from.

Secondly, the frontend doesn't look that bad, but it's definitely not as good as the old one.

holly shit yeah! they do look like 100NX head lights LOL! another reason why its shit lol!

i think they can do better with the front bumper. looks like a whale shark mouth at the mo.

Oh god no - they broke the pretty car! :(

Currently Listening To: Damien Rice - Face - Live In Paradiso (2003)

I like it, a bit more aggressive than the old one, the front is nice. Accented wheel arches. But the rice tail lights may go..

well its better than porshe saying the new 911 is completly new. i can see lots of difference in it lol

looks like an old car not a new one!

I actually really like the design of this car. In my opinion it looks much better than the current Miata - it gets back to the Lotus Elan inspired shape of the original Miata. I'm not a huge fan of the tail lights, but other than that the car looks absolutely stunning.

ASF dump of yesterday's live Miata introduction stream

ASF dump of yesterday's live Miata introduction stream

Hi,

Yesterday, there was a live stream of the introduction show of the new Miata, available for preregistered users. I contacted Hookiethang about uploading it to the FTP server, but he hasn't replied since, so I'm taking the risk and posting it on my own website:

http://cactus.rulez.org/files/motoring/miata_nc-live_event.asf

This is a direct ASF dump of the live stream.