MX5/Miata Thread

MX5/Miata Thread

• Total voters
Did MWF just go to his bunk over a 14 year old? :|

You sick fuck! :mad:

Dog years = human x 7
Cat years = human x 5
Car years = human x 3

So in effect I just went to my bunk over......

....yo mamma! :p

So my 1990 is 63 years old? She doesn't creak at all. Actually she still screams pretty good.

Last edited:
Yes it is. You deviant!

Yes it is. You deviant!

Eh. I'm young and vibrant. Usually she just gets some older businessmen who aren't too special in the sack. She likes the way I touch her but I can sometimes grind her gears. I think she enjoys it.

Reactions: MWF
Glad to see you are being so "galant" about things.

:lol:

EDIT And I'll splash green blobby goodness over the filthy pair of you tomorrow but right now I need sleep.

Last edited:

Dog years = human x 7
Cat years = human x 5
Car years = human x 3

I'd think milage has a bit to do with it as well. The car had less than 65,000 miles on it when the wrecker towed it away.
I wanted to fix it but my wife didn't want anything to do with it, and I didn't want to fight over a car.

Glad to see you are being so "galant" about things.

:lol:

EDIT And I'll splash green blobby goodness over the filthy pair of you tomorrow but right now I need sleep.

She knows how it is. We make videos of it every time. Sometimes 5 or 6 times a day.

Anyone else gonna be at miatas at the gap? Im driving from south florida, car is all taped up to keep the small-dog sized mosquitos off of my paint and i leave for my long ass drive in *watch* 5 hours. (still havent slept)

If even one or two FG people show up this weekend i'd love to get some sort of mini-meet going.

Dog years = human x 7
Cat years = human x 5
Car years = human x 3

Oh dear.

<---

:shock:

I'd think milage has a bit to do with it as well. The car had less than 65,000 miles on it when the wrecker towed it away.
I wanted to fix it but my wife didn't want anything to do with it, and I didn't want to fight over a car.

I had a similar thing a few years ago. We had a WRX wagon and some low lives broke into the house, took the keys and used the car in an unsuccessful robbery of a security van. Fuckwits couldn't work out how to remove the child seats from the back so cut the rear seatbelts and chucked the kids' seats, as well as kicking their frustration into the driver's side doors. Car was recovered and repaired as new but HWFT didn't want it around after that.

Anyone else gonna be at miatas at the gap? Im driving from south florida, car is all taped up to keep the small-dog sized mosquitos off of my paint and i leave for my long ass drive in *watch* 5 hours. (still havent slept)

If even one or two FG people show up this weekend i'd love to get some sort of mini-meet going.

My wife and I went a couple years ago and had a blast. I wanted to go this year ("new" Miata and all that) but we just can't justify spending the money going.

In case any of you needed an excuse to turbo your Miata, now's a good chance.

Buy a turbo for your Miata, get a free... goat?!

Bill and Teri Cardell are the husband and wife team behind Flyin' Miata. That name should be instantly familiar to fans of the Mazda MX-5 Miata and Autoblog.com alike. Flyin' Miata is the go-to source for go-fast parts for the Miata community. Bill is also the driver for a Targa Newfoundland Miata that will be co-driven by our very own Zach Bowman. Before Cardell lines up to the Targa start line, however, he has a special offer he's extending to those looking for forced induction... and it involves goats.

For every order of the Flyin' Miata FMII turbo kit, Bill and Terri Cardell will buy a goat through Heifer International. What does that mean exactly? Heifer International provides animals, seeds and training to those living in particularly needy areas of the world. Rather than simply supplying them with food, Heifer provides them with the knowledge and tools to create their own food. The goats can provide milk, fertilizer and even more goats.

It's a rather unique promotion, but any Miata owner who takes them up on the deal should wind up with a faster car while someone in another part of the world will get some much-needed help. Click past the jump for the full press release and more details.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/28/buy-a-turbo-for-your-miata-get-a-free-goat/

http://www.flyinmiata.com/turbos/goats.php

:lol: There's a running joke on another message board I post on about Miatas being the "last ride" of choice for goats. Mostly that's because there's a goat farmer with a Miata who posts, and...well, he posted a picture of one of his goats in the passenger seat. That's...perfect.

And what the crap? If an S2K is cute, my Lancer is the preshest baaaaawwwwwwmobile this side of Kat's happybeetle. Not a chance.

Hmm, tomorrow I should pack the MX-5 and start going back to Finland from Stuttgart. I already put most of my stuff to the 406 which is already on the way to north, but managed to leave way too much for the poor Mazda: one backpack, camera backpack, smallish suitcase, two sport bags, small plant, two small lamps, speakers, three small boxes, tripod, shoes... I need the world champion of Tetris to fill all this in. :D

At Irvine Cars And Coffee
miata-cnc-aug-5-2008.jpg

Pic taken by Linh Nguyen (aka Linhberg) soon after getting back on the road
image10.jpg

Coming out of the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca
dsc05119.jpg

Fastback I'm working on to use custom made automotive glass
img_1092.jpg

Last edited:
Jaw dropping...

How does the fastback attach at the rear? Is it intended as a permanent replacement or to be removable?

Looking great so far. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Coming out of the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca
dsc05119.jpg

I still insist that Turn 7 is NOT a 4th gear turn!*

How does the fastback attach at the rear? Is it intended as a permanent replacement or to be removable?

Looking great so far. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Removable. It's a modified autokonexion piece.

* I'm aware that is not turn 7.

Last edited: