My 04 SVT Focus

jasonof2000

Car(s)
2013 Lincoln MKT, 2002 Miata SE, 2012 Honda NC700
One of my cars is a 2004 SVT Focus, it has just over 40K miles and I love it, it handles great. I used to autocross it but have not since I got the Miata. It is almost the same as the Focus ST-170 (different interior and bumpers).

At the beach the day I got it.
112_1240.jpg

112_1233.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

At my first autocross when I lived in Norfolk, Va.
f8301999.jpg

113_1359net.jpg

113_1363.jpg

At some later autocrosses and general pics.

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

ACU-4.jpg

When I can, yes.

I choose 42 whenever I can:).

I love SVTF's, and especially the 5dr ones. They are pretty quick stock and will surprise some people. I had a former co-worker who dropped 2 turbos on his and was putting out 380bhp-ish at the wheels. Too bad he could never get traction. :D

I remember looking at a indigo colored Focus a long time ago, I remember the salesman going "check it out, heated seats!" :p

A friend of mine actually bought the same one I looked at and took a ride in it not long after, I think they are nice hatches.

Very nice car! :D

Thanks for the comments guys!

I love SVTF's, and especially the 5dr ones. They are pretty quick stock and will surprise some people. I had a former co-worker who dropped 2 turbos on his and was putting out 380bhp-ish at the wheels. Too bad he could never get traction. :D

I had plans to buy a Powerworks supercharger for it but I ended up spending that money on another car. I've already done some of the prep work for the supercharger though I've got a Torsen LSD (even with a stock engine it is probably the best mod I have) and a beefed up clutch.