My 06 350z

xtasy127

Car(s)
06 350z (sold), tb evo ix
haha got it today hmmm ill take mroe pictures tomorrow heres one picture :D

http://img147.imageshack.**/img147/547/dsc00596vz9.jpg

A 350Z at 16 - WOW thats awesome :D :D How much did you pay and how many miles are on the clock?

Are you the owner or is it your parents but registered in your name? I'm only asking because of the whole Izari thing...

Thats one niiice car mate! That 280hp or so should keep you busy :burnrubber:

Black 350z-s make me think of that kid of that kid who was thrashing his 350z when he got it brand new, please dont do that, black 350z seem to be the most abused.

Anyway great car.

Great car - probably my favourite 'real-world' current model. Congrats - enjoy :D

nice looking car, please dont crash it

Nice car, i know a friend who got a silver 06 Z for his first car, but hes taking great care of it. Both of us are really OCD so keep the cars cleeeeeaaan!

I think the Z has a problem with brake dust, so wash those wheels alot!

-hmm its at 100 miles right now on the clock.
-price...was low
-when i took that picture i said....gosh it looks like a batmobile
-and i will clean this car like crazy :]

Nice car, wish I could get something like that as a first but the insurance companies would rather I didn't. One of the few 350z Ive seen that arent Orange.

Do you own the E46 325i that's mentioned in your profile as well?

Nice motor! What about a trackday, this thing would love a track. Is it auto/Tiptronic/Manual/Flappy Paddle? I like the colour suits this shape best (champagne/silvery one is nice too).

That's a very nice car. :) Be carefull with it, okay? Would be bad if you crashed. :)

Cudos for getting it in black!

Black 350z-s make me think of that kid of that kid who was thrashing his 350z when he got it brand new, please dont do that, black 350z seem to be the most abused.

Anyway great car.
That's because young boys think that going fast in a black car will make the cops not notice you! :tease:

I believe Izari had to get rid of the car cause his mom took it, he now drives a BMW E46 330ix, I believe.

http://img213.imageshack.**/img213/4549/dsc00599pc2.jpg