My 1985 CJ7

I want all the things in that garage.

Even the weedwhacker.

I'm trying to convince him to bore it out and put a Yosh pipe on it :p
The weeds will learn to fear that little two stroke rattle! :lol:

Glad to see an update to this thread man. I didn't even realize you still owned the CJ.

The weeds will learn to fear that little two stroke rattle! :lol:

Glad to see an update to this thread man. I didn't even realize you still owned the CJ.

Yeah, the CJ is a lifer for sure. It's already been in the family 12 years. For the last 4 years my dad has been taking care of it while I lived in North Dakota, but now that I'm back, it is mine, all MINE!!!!

It's actually a pretty badassed little weed whacker. 30cc 2 stroke, new carb, new plug, and it runs like a scalded rat.

Weeds cower before me.

i-HJGdksJ-X2.jpg

(forgive the shit after photo)
i-52qHbVN-X2.jpg

Main downside of massive 2 stroke POWAH is I end up covered in bits of plant matter.
i-V69twWx-X2.jpg

Another car thread I somehow missed replying in. That's one awesome Jeep and some awesome pics of the off-roading. :D

Took the CJ to the beach.

i-XvWh2gN-X4.jpg

i-pXNV6dP-X4.jpg

Of course after that I had to make sure I got every spec of sand out of it. This was easily a decade plus of dirt in the back.

i-V4nRRzX-X4.jpg

Ahhh, much better

i-npGqtwD-X4.jpg

Now I think I'm going to put a fresh coat of paint on the wheels and remount the factory hub caps I removed 14 years ago.

i-9MfF7FZ-X4.jpg

Darn handy being able to basically hose out the interior like that!

Sure is!

I want to start fixing it back up now that I've spent 17 years beating it up. Maybe I've just seen too many beautiful restored early broncos and land cruisers but eventually I want to make it cherry again.

Not gonna undo any of the mods, but just straighten out the wrinkles, maybe repaint it in the factory color scheme eventually.