Ownership Verified: My 1988 Lancia Delta HF Turbo

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
I've just bought my first car, and I LOVE it!! :wub:

Its a 1988 model Lancia Delta HF Turbo, 1.600cc - 140hp, it has done only 80.000km / 50.000 miles

Updated: 10/27, added some new pictures.

Some pictures:
Pict2583_zpsd8bl3v9f.jpg

ePict2574_zpsepuvtshb.jpg

ePict2577_zpscxen12bi.jpg

Pict2576_zpsmegugwnd.jpg

Pict2590_zpsjdmu6ymb.jpg

PICT2592_zpslb89l7zy.jpg

ePict3725_zpsouusyvoo.jpg

:D

With some minor modifications it should be about as fast as the Integrale :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. How does it drive?

Good looking ride, it looks like it was well cared for. I hope it drives as good as it looks.

Yes, I know I threw proper grammar out the window there, I don't care.

That interior is 100% 1980's (minus the MP3). Nice steering wheel, top ride :thumbsup:

What's with the roof inside? Is it meant to be like that?

:thumbsup: Such a nice looking car. I'd quite fancy a Lancia myself if i culd find a good one 'round here

What a kickass first car. :thumbup:

Fantastic first car, very very smooth 8)

Damn, that's sweet. Nice condition, and mileage is awesome for an '88 car. Congrats!

Mind if I ask how much you paid for it?

that steering wheel looks awesome

i feel like playing forza motorsport all of a sudden

well... definetely the 80's interior.. i rekon it will be a good city run about. not bad for the first car

Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice words :) I love the interior too, the tiny steeringwheel, the instrument panel and the alcantara recaro seats, it feels like a rally car.

jetsetter: It handels very well, I don't have that many cars to compare it with but I think it is excellent.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!!: I am looking for a more retro looking stereo, any suggestions? The roof is not supposed to look like that, I am putting in a new "roof carpet", the old one did not look that nice.

Salar: I paid 750 euro / 940 USD for the car.

epp_b: The cerb weight is 1020kg/2248lb

edit: oh, btw, the muffler part of the exhaust system (as indicated in the picture) has been removed and replaced with a straight hollow pipe, should remove a few kilos and add a few horses, and it sounds great :thumbsup:

trazione.jpg

BlaRo said:

One can only hope both the driver and the car is still alive one year from today ...

haz

haz said:
BlaRo said:

One can only hope both the driver and the car is still alive one year from today ...

haz

I don't understand why I wouldn't, I am the same age as you, I've had my license sine the day I turned 18 and I've never had an accident. Plus I have survived for 3 years on a Suzuki GSX-R750. Do you always get up on the wrong side of the bed?