My 1989 LN130 Hilux Surf

Looks like a real 4x4 should!!! Nice.

Couple of photos from my last trip which ive only just found. Was before lights and snorkel were fitted

P9270020.jpg

P9270024.jpg

P9270036.jpg

P9280064.jpg

P9280065.jpg

Also getting a 2.5" exhaust fitted next week

Now that you have a snorkel, there is no excuse why you shouldn't have any shots of a truck fully submerdged up to it's windows... DO IT!!!

Well the mud hole I drove through in the last shot was up to just below the side mirror on the RHS, kinda dropped away just before the exit.

Deepest ive had it was just over the bonnet which prob wasn't really smart because the air intake used to be behind the left hand head light

nice...I love those old toyotas here is one from iceland:D
it was on sale this september...unfortunately its.....sold:(

l_193925fb1902183bc3fb777f3caf87fc.jpg

l_db7249f5acd6563a715cc8d893ecd2da.jpg

V6 though

Thats one tough lookin 4Runner!

Finaly got some tyres that im happy with.

Goodyear Wrangler MTR's 32x11.5x15

P1040368.jpg

P1030016.jpg

this picture is full of win and awesome. that is all

Ive just seen something in that photo that intrested me.

The Panhard rod is paralell with the rear axle :)

Great choice on the tires. Loads of people run those around here and they work in pretty much every condition.

Great looking meats. Makes a world of difference, doesn't it. :D

Yep, sure does, even with open diffs

That's when the tires count the most... with a locker you can get away with a bit of balding.

Not to intrude on your thread, but I have those exact same tires on my Ranger. Love em! Don't get to 'wheel half as much as I'd like though...

Looking forward to more pictures of the tires being broken in!
http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/7622/entry2hq2.jpg

You can get away with a lot of things with lockers, like the stupid lines that put a tire 5 feet in air :mrgreen:

Who said I need a locker for that? :p. Drawbacks of having IFS, lots of wheel lift.

Who said I need a locker for that? :p. Drawbacks of having IFS, lots of wheel lift.

pffft

A solid front axle doesn't always help. I've had enough rear wheel lift at times to almost soil myself. :p

Fun fact about your new tires WellsieTRD, they are the same type (Goodyear MT/R) that Jeremy Clarkson fitted his Land Rover Discovery with when he drove it up a Scottish mountain.

Must get that episode, havent actually seen that one