My 1990 Buick Century

The 3 speed will most likely have longer gear ratios, so it will raise the 0-60 time.

BTW you did'nt asnwer my question. Where in CT are you?

I'm gonna agree with this guy...Where in CT? I'm in East Lyme, which is on the southeast shoreline.

And yeah, new car's gotta be an Impreza.

I say his new car is a BMW.
As for the Buick, I like it since to me it is a complete exotic. The huge trunk (for stashing bodies?), the old-style speedo (it's hip!), the wood (well, painted plastic), only having three gears, column-shifter. The interior. Wow. It's fascinating.

I did drive a three-speed automatic Renault Kangoo. I didnt know it only had three gears until someone told me, however it did do 140km/h. Eventually.

Last edited:
I've got a 3 speed automatic.. but on the bright side, it has kickdown. Hilarious, it is.

I say his new car is a BMW.
As for the Buick, I like it since to me it is a complete exotic. The huge trunk (for stashing bodies?), the old-style speedo (it's hip!), the wood (well, painted plastic), only having three gears, column-shifter.

Believe it or not, the Buick Century was a small Buick. If you want a trunk that's really huge, look at the mid to late 90's Buick Roadmasters and Park Avenues. I can stuff atleast 5 bodies back there without chopping them up.

Believe it or not, the Buick Century was a small Buick. If you want a trunk that's really huge, look at the mid to late 90's Buick Roadmasters and Park Avenues. I can stuff atleast 5 bodies back there without chopping them up.

Soooooooooo how many can you fit in your car when your really have to? Does that include ammo storage?

Soooooooooo how many can you fit in your car when your really have to? Does that include ammo storage?

I can fit 5 people in the car (driver included), maybe more if they're small or willing to be a little cramped. That number doubles if they don't mind the trunk. As for ammo storage... I don't even own a gun.

Whats really interesting would be to know the thinking behind designing these cars where there is more room in boot trunk than there is for the occupants of the cabin...
These Buicks doesnt look like that but I'm sure you know what I mean, those coup?s you always see in Tarantino-movies...