My 1992 Opel Corsa 1.2S

das_thunder

Car(s)
Honda CIVIC EK4 VTI 1998 (Opel Corsa A 1.2S carb.)
Well here's my machina! A white Opel Corsa 1.2 S, 4door sedan, from 1992, with 55bhp and still with a carburetor (yes, white like a refrigerator :? - when my daddy's bought him we doesn't wanted to wait for one of a different color, so the white was took). Now with 15 years and 95.000km in my family hands it has been very reliable and never had a failure! 8)

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

Ya, I have to get him a bath! :mrgreen:

I got a lot of projects for this one... but it will depend on my life! I still wanted to put this one has a classic and then buy a equal one, but a black one, to put it has you see in my profile picture (the black one, because with the wheels of the gray one I can't legalize it :nazibanned:). But we will see!

Even though if you have manuals (like Haynes Manuals, TIS and EPC Manuals) or other information of this model (the restyled one like this would be more useful, of course) please share with me!

Thanks and Cumplz!

Last edited:
Had no idea the Corsas were avaible in saloon format.

Hehehe... My car:

http://img258.imageshack.**/img258/5547/img67751ei4.jpg

1.5 D :D But the Diesel is free for us ;)

Had no idea the Corsas were avaible in saloon format.

you'd be surprised what all comes in saloon format

clio
Renault-Clio-Thalia.jpg

peugeot-206-saloon.jpg

have no idea where they sell them though :|

Always thought that the Nova (as it was called in the UK) made a odd Saloon car. The size just sort of suited a hatch. Another Saloon you don't see much off.

intracars1034234517_astra.jpg

clio
Renault-Clio-Thalia.jpg

peugeot-206-saloon.jpg

And who buyes them? :|

BTW: we have the clio here.

Last edited:

clio
Renault-Clio-Thalia.jpg

peugeot-206-saloon.jpg

Are these legit ? I have never heard, read or let alone seen anything, even a hint about those things ? And I don't mean Finland alone, I'm talking about Europe in general. You' think that car magazines would do stories about those. So therefore I'm saying photoshop. Just doesn't add up.

Edit: Did some fast Googleing, or what ever it's called. Okay, so these are real, but did they actually make these or were they just concepts ?

Last edited:
I have actually never seen a Peugeot or Renault sedan........the corsa sedans get quite rare over here by now...from time to time you see a polo or fabia sedan, rare enough.....

Hehehe... My car:

You don't pay the fuel? o_O

For sure not here in Italy. We have a huge hate against those small saloons. Apart from the Koreans, the only small saloon, should I say stretched-up compacts, on sale here was the Skoda Fabia. That doesn't mean people bought it, though. I think the last year they managed to sell fifty units... :lol:

Ya those Clio and 206 are very very odd! The Astra here in Portugal is also a seen automobile but it's really very rare!

But my Corsa I really like it! It doesn't become as strange as those as you mencioned and I think that there's a better thing with this sedan than with the hatchback: a really bigger trunk!
As you can see: my trunk ->
IMG_0112.JPG

and the hatchback trunk:

DSC_3724.JPG

PVS200600011.jpg

If we don't talk about the van model :-D:-D

Well I know that the hatchback have some carpet protections but that's a thing that I'd like to put in mine!

And with the time and the time (?, ?, $) I'd also like to put my Corsa like this one from the photos below. (one things more, one things less!) Off course continuing as a sedan and not transform it as a hatchback :-D It's just to take an idea!

novda.jpg

s003ld1.jpg

What do you think about those mods?

Last edited:
Hehehe... My car:

Great machine :-D How much km's/miles? And so why did you bought a 1.5D and not the 1.5TD?
I'm looking for one of those! But also in the sedan! A black Corsa sedan 1.5 TD with electrical sunroof! But I think that it's dreaming too much! It's a very rare vehicle in the roads :( And also finding one that is in good conditions! :?

Cumplz

95000km only? Pretty low considering it's age, isn't it? Must be in very good shape!

Now, going off topic:

Clio
clioSedanFlex_zoom5.jpg

Renault-Clio-Thalia.jpg

Corsa:
corsa_sedan.jpg

corsa_sedan_frente.jpg

Astra:
astra-sedan-gls.jpg

307:
10481.jpg

Polo:
11149.jpg

Fiesta:
novoFiestaSedan_2.jpg

C4:
Citroen%20C4%20sedan%20-%2013052006%20(2).jpg

Guess you guys have no idea how is the car's market down here in Brazil! Those cars are very well accepted here. Basically, it's a small car with a big boot, perfect for small families that want a practical yet economical car to go from A to B and fill the boot with all the stuff you'd get from a supermarket.