My 1999 Saab 93 2.0t

Not just lolvos:

evo_x.jpg

So, when did this became the death trap seen at the Ringmeet? :lol:

This one here? Never. I think this one here in post #1 is the one we broke down with at the ring one or two years ago :D. Following that it was sold.

Oh OK.

No, the one that broke down was right-hand drive, if I remembet correctly... apparently, Kip collects Saabs...

Why wouldn't you collect them? They're awesome! And no I am not at all biased - I am completely impartial. In almost no aspect. But if I had the money I would have another one no doubt (and once I have expendable income; either a Saab track car or maybe a Ringoo one...)

Although our Saabs were slightly different. Kip likes his hard and fast, mine was a silky smooth slush machine which didn't acquire the nickname HMS Saab for no reason.

Scotty's quote about the USS Excelsior comes to mind: "The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." Just had to replace the turbo coolant hose on mine, and the vast majority of the money I've spent on it is on the cooling system. I agree though, they're fun charming cars when running right.

Um, yeah. Where did I leave off then...

I still have the 9-3 on the first page. The english RHD Viggen died at the Ring 2 (?) years ago due to oil issues (I don't know what the exact problem was). I had the Viggen towed back to holland where i sold it for around 1000 euros to a garage. I paid 2400 euros for it in the UK.

The grey car in the other thread is a track car me and a bunch of friends bought.

I'll post some pics of it here when i have more time.

Any more progress on your 3dr 9-3? Or is that just a daily driver and doesn't want destroying like the Viggen? :p

As I have never seen it near or on the ring and I don't hear any tuningstories about it, it might just be a daily driver, indeed :D.