DSC01192.jpg

before being lowered
DSC01161.jpg

already sold this...i wish i hadnt :(
Crimson motorized TV
Xbox (now back in my room)
DSC01102.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

i still dont have pictures of my car after being dropped. Il probably post them tomorrow but it's not much.. it's more of practicality than form :)

Last edited:
Pimp or rice? We report; you decide.

hey, at least the body looks clean!

it's almost stock so its neither pimp nor rice :D

Im not sure about the stickers but nice ride.

yeah i only want 3 stickers on the whole car, but i need the rest for practicality
- village sticker
- sticker for school parking

there are only 2 stickers at the back
- HCP (honda club of the philippines)
- Speedyfix (the shop where i bring my car)
- (i already removed the vtec sticker 2 months ago)

there :D
planning on super black tints next month

Last edited:
LOL there isn't one decent picture! But despite that, I get the gist of it. Personally, I think its a bit OTT for an Accord. But I have to see better pics to decide...

:welcome: to the forums btw

thanks for the welcome :)

here, finally got some more pics during daytime! im no photography expert so bear with me

DSC01339.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

Thanks for buying Australian :p
yup! and im lovin' it!
DSC01327.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

still looking stock for me :)

Last edited:
I had a 2000 Accord, but it was not like that, I think you've got one similar to the NA one, ours had smaller engines, only 1.8 & 2.0 ltr were available. There was a hatchback as well as a saloon which I think was unusual. I had a 2.0 Ltr LS tiptronic, red. Great car I loved to drive it even with the pseudo auto box. Not sure if it is a suitable car for all that extra stuff but it will last and it is a nice drive so maybe it is a good idea?

Yeah this is the NA one but the 3.0L V6 wasn't released here in the philippines back then so this was the top spec model. However, the 7th gen accord (the current one) already has a 3.0V6 available here as shown by the pics below.

That's why i wanted to keep it looking stock because it might not match its personality. However, accords here are really meant to be lowered and matched with decent sized rims. id just like to share some pics of my peeps' rides whenever we meet

taken by Accordtuners member, mbizzy
AccordGT005.jpg

AccordGT007.jpg

AccordGT057.jpg

my fave: mbizzy's car
Mbanner1.jpg

rice or not its up to you :)

Wow you get blue licence plates there...

it's a tinted glass plate protector. You can get one in green, blue, smoked or clear. i was looking for the smoked since it matches the car better, but unfortunately couldn't find one. our plates here are originally green letters over white, while the newer ones released are.... hmmm... multicolored...w/ our national hero's monument in the middle :blink:

here's a sample:
25808016.manila195.JPG

now comparing it to the older plate, i think the older plate looks better :p

Yeh green and white does look better.

We get loads of choice here but the custom ones cost extra.
http://img406.imageshack.**/img406/3618/plateshm3.jpg

Wow you get blue licence plates there...
Sorry, not my car, a shot of the car I would have if I were not "happily married or else" from a car show this summer. If it breaks any forum rules I will change it - I tried to make it the correct size.

Sorry, not my car, a shot of the car I would have if I were not "happily married or else" from a car show this summer. If it breaks any forum rules I will change it - I tried to make it the correct size.
I should have used the quote button but I was reffereing to unbreakable's post ;) And its ok, I knew that car wasn't yours and it doesn't break any rules.

Nice Accord.

I own a 4th Gen (92 EX-R), it's kinda neat, but milage is high.

I was thinking about buying stuff (rims, intake, strut bar) for it, but changed my mind in less than a week. It's an old car. :( I don't think it's a good investment.

I don't know what to do with the money. I may just save more, and buy a better car.

thanks! yours actually looks newer than mine. because of the smaller resolution, all the scratches on my car couldn't be seen but they're there

im guessing that your next car will be another honda? :D if so, get an acura instead
is there Acura in vancouver? get the TL type S :D

3.5L V6 286hp
874o.jpg

Last edited:
thanks! yours actually looks newer than mine. because of the smaller resolution, all the scratches on my car couldn't be seen but they're there

im guessing that your next car will be another honda? :D if so, get an acura instead
is there Acura in vancouver? get the TL type S :D

3.5L V6 286hp
874o.jpg

Yep, Acuras are available in the whole North America continent.

They're expensive, too. Ask Shawn. :p

I will probably get something German as my next car, not new obviously.