My 2000 M5

I really really adore this car :thumbsup:

what a car.

congrats on such a stunning car and may many happy miles to come.

For the love of god resize those pics - sure the forum can do it but it lags the page horribly.

Oh, sweet vid btw - I want one of these so very badly.

Last edited:
That's a fantastic car there, congrats. I'd have picked a different colour personally but silver is nice.

Why the standalone sat nav though? I see you have the nav screen on your stereo.

That car is utterly fantastic, I just love the way the controls tilt towards the driver.

Very stunning car!

I have a soft spot though for the new one.

Considering aestethics only I prefer your M5 over the new one (If only we could transplant the new drivetrain...I bet somebody already did that!)
On a side note: usually I don't like two-tone leather, but the one in your car is nice, probably because the steering wheel is all black.
Great car, congrats, and if it was black I would be even more jealous. :mrgreen:

Awesome car!

For the love of god resize those pics - sure the forum can do it but it lags the page horribly.

Oh, sweet vid btw - I want one of these so very badly.

I think he only posted the full res one because someone asked for it. :)

:woot:

SPLENDID CHOICE!

i have to say, the E39 M5 is perhaps the best car BMW ever made IMO, it looks great, it goes great..... its just all the car you could ever need. seriously is one of the best ever cars BMW ever made.

i envy you!!!!

soon as i finish uni and get a good job.... i am saving for that car. its the only car i want to definately own in my lifetime

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzUD2Ulam5I[/youtube]

JEALOUS!

oh man i found a 53 reg (thatst 2003) E39 M5 for ?13k!!! done 140,000 miles like

Awesome car! Like the others, it's definitely on my 'must own one day' list!

Dammit, I was hoping you were Alex Roy :D

Damn you, now I'm looking at used M5s. Only ones I could afford in my price rang have +70kmi... still, omfghawt!